Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

This sucks...I'm inching along throughout this whole mess. Just a little at a time. Got 1 in cart, went down, then got another in cart, went down, finally got a 3rd in cart..then when down...starting check out, then went down....slowly but surely, hopefully the next little window it open I can complete checkout.

I just went through the thread and as soon as I got to the links, it worked perfectly fine for me...weirdness...picked up 3 copies, all will hit the ebay....SUCKERS!!

Kidding...

I honestly am not familiar with Converge, but have heard nothing but great things, so I am hoping this release will provide the proverbial thread to pull, hence unraveling the Converge sweater. My band just played a show with a band called Furnace, who fucking murdered their set, and my drummer said they sound kinda like Converge. I am going to probably pick up the Jane Doe re-press as well, so I should have some initial bases covered.

P.S. Just checked and the DW store is acting up again...good timing for me a guess.

Finally was able to check out. However when paypal was redirecting me back to deathwish for my receipt , the page did not load of course. I got an email from paypal but not deathwish.

Same. Never made it back to DW, but I still got my DW receipt after a while, so it shouldn't be an issue.