Official Secret Santa 3.0 (2009)

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gift came today!! Lokithelion thanks so much, the clue about your name was a dead give away!

I am super stoked on what I got I will post pics after Syd goes to bed but I wanted to say thanks as soon as I had the chance. :D

Stoked you liked it! Sorry I had to cut up part of it to fit the box but I didn't have a bigger box for it and thought you'd be stoked enough not to mind. Sorry I forgot to include the bracelet, I'll try and mail it to you soon. Didn't realize I left it out until I got back from the post. :( Hope you liked the drawing!

My gift came today!! Lokithelion thanks so much, the clue about your name was a dead give away!

I am super stoked on what I got I will post pics after Syd goes to bed but I wanted to say thanks as soon as I had the chance. :D

Stoked you liked it! Sorry I had to cut up part of it to fit the box but I didn't have a bigger box for it and thought you'd be stoked enough not to mind. Sorry I forgot to include the bracelet, I'll try and mail it to you soon. Didn't realize I left it out until I got back from the post. :( Hope you liked the drawing!

okay so glad to hear you forgot the bracelet because I totally paniced when I read about it and didnt see one. I really did not mind about you cutting the paint set it was so awesome. Also I loved your drawing! You rock.

So I am sure you all can see I did not post pictures after Syd went to bed because I feel asleep with her heh. I will get some up of all my awesome stuff this weekend for sure!

i am finally back from my seemingly everlasting vacation and was thrilled to find my SS gift waiting

i received:

Bon Iver - Blood Bank

Thom Yorke - Harrowdown Hill

Rouge Wave - Lake Michigan 7"

A Rocket from the Crypt Sticker

a button, identified by MARC as Sabot Productions logo

and a box of books!

My deductive skills have led me to the conclusion that CASEY was my SS....

[image]

[image]

[image]

i am finally back from my seemingly everlasting vacation and was thrilled to find my SS gift waiting

i received:

Bon Iver - Blood Bank

Thom Yorke - Harrowdown Hill

Rouge Wave - Lake Michigan 7"

A Rocket from the Crypt Sticker

a yet to be indentified button

and a box of books!

My deductive skills have led me to the conclusion that CASEY was my SS....

[image]

[image]

[image]

the button is a sabot productions logo pin

okay so glad to hear you forgot the bracelet because I totally paniced when I read about it and didnt see one. I really did not mind about you cutting the paint set it was so awesome. Also I loved your drawing! You rock.

So I am sure you all can see I did not post pictures after Syd went to bed because I feel asleep with her heh. I will get some up of all my awesome stuff this weekend for sure!

I will most def try to get it out in the next few weeks. Glade you dug the drawing. :) Look up the legend of baba yaga, chick is awesome.

i was totally obleezyated when i packaged mine, and decided to make it the furthest thing from a secret about who i was.

Haha, got it in the mail today. Thanks dude!

Bridge & Tunnel 7"

TBR/Prototipes 7"

MTX/Sicko 7"

A bunch of buttons & stickers

A bus pass from a random elementary school in MA (?) for the 1963-64 school year