IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

The girlfriend is at Coachella, so I have an awesome evening planned, and by awesome I mean boring.  Made an adult purchase of a washer and dryer yesterday so I'll be doing tons of sweet sweet laundry.  Just ordered a pizza and fired up Netflix.  Time to get crazy up in this mother fucker. 

• 2 weeks later...

not my birthday til sunday. but tonight was a solid start. my friends dad paid for my first drink and a ridiculous burger (HAPPY NATIONAL BURGER MONTH!) while incredibly sexy waitresses and bartenders were constantly in perif. would have been way cooler if the celtics and sox werent laughable tonight.

kept drinking, played some frisbee. very content right now. except for the part where i have to wake up to work tomorrow.

but i'm out at 3, and that's when i expect shit to get ridikulus.

Technically...its Friday morning. our town has like 5-7 prisons ranging from minimum to maximum security. we even house the federal Pen. three escaped convicts this morning. town and schools on lock down.

wife at home. told her to lock doors and not answer them to men in blue jumpsuits.

but its friday. have a big weekend here, final leg of getting stuff for the baby ready.

4596_zps5abb435d.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Had two hours between jobs.

Came down to the river and smoked some weed and ate a sandwich while listening to Van Morrison.

It's in the upper 90s right now, but riverside is at least 15 degrees cooler