IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

• 1 month later...

worked for 2 hours, sampling wine to people in a package store.

decided to get drunk myself.

except there was nothing to do.

so i went for a drive while listening to Random Access Memories.

smoked.

and here i am.

finishing the 6 pack i started earlier.

spinning some records.

watching the red sox.

plotting a painting or thirty.

vc'in'.

Worked 9 hours

Got home thinking I'd put on any number of movies I've downloaded, but couldn't decide on anything

So I started spinning records a couple hours ago

Still doing so, and this is my super cool post about it

Gave up smoking weed about 2 weeks ago, this is the second Friday night in about 10 years I haven't been high

Still feels weird

Maybe I'll throw one of those movies on at some point

• 1 month later...

As per usual in Juan's life, there ain't shit going on tonight. 

Beers and music writing. Or at least an attempt to. Trying out the Sam Adams Harvest Pumpkin Ale. I'm not a fan of pumpkin beers but will try it since I am a Sam Adams fanboy. 

For the long weekend? I'm actually not working this holiday which is a rarity. No idea what I will be doing. Just a lot of sleeping and watching movies I guess. 

First true Labor Day weekend in a couple of years.  Came home and showered, ate dinner with the wife and kids and we're going to take the ol' Radio Flyer down to the sound to watch the awesome sunset.  Hopefully we'll get to spend most of the weekend at the beach.

my girlfriend (whom i live with) went out of town for the night, i was excited to have a "boys night" but half of my friends also went away

i have a few friends coming over, but overall i am wishing for more people. bought a few records today so we will have a chill night and have some beer i guess. happy friday!

had the day off. well, aside from the "interview" i had with my district manager this morning about the promotion i'm up for. but other than those 20 minutes, day off.

and i aint done shit.

and it don't look like i'm gon' do shit.

i'd love to go out and have a few beers, but i can't think of any friends who would be down/around. although, it would probably be best if i stayed in and saved a few bucks since i'm going to a brewfest sunday, and that's usually expensive.

so chances are, i'll just go grab a 12 pack, roast a bone, and watch breaking bad instead of pumping out a drawing or two.

why am i such a bum?

Like, what are you guys even gonna do together? Pillow fight? Watch HBO? Bed fort? Drugs?

Take LSD and then push the bed in front of the door to create room to play hacky sack?

No, I never did that...