I finally "get" Fugazi.

For years, I've respected the fuck out of Fugazi but never enjoyed listening to them. My brother once made me sit and listen to every single album chronologically when I was helping him move, but nothing stuck. The other day when I was at the record store, though, there was a used copy of "Steady Diet Of Nothing," and since I had some extra cash, I figured what the hell.

After listening to this album for about five days straight in my car, I am completely, 100% sold on Fugazi. I have no idea how I wasn't on board before.

So now I turn to you, VC community: Where do I go from here in Fugazi's catalog?

in on the kill taker, repeater or 13 songs are the pinnacle.

end hits and the argument are fantastic as well...but i'd get into the classics first.

edit: go and buy the Instrument DVD too...lots of awesome insight into the band.

seriously the more i watch this dvd, the more "i get i" and respect this band. So amazing.

did you know they turned down touring with ministry!

in on the kill taker, repeater or 13 songs are the pinnacle.

end hits and the argument are fantastic as well...but i'd get into the classics first.

edit: go and buy the Instrument DVD too...lots of awesome insight into the band.

seriously the more i watch this dvd, the more "i get i" and respect this band. So amazing.

did you know they turned down touring with ministry!

i'm sure you heard a waaaay more first hand story than i did!