do you guys smoke pot?

sewbr0

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive seriously been wondering why this has never been brought up.

I'm fairly certain it has been brought up. Multiple times. (Either that, or all the other threads focused on heavier drugs. Or everyone on here who does drugs does everything except smoke pot.)

I don't know that it's ever been directly addressed as a general question. Something like that.

Anyways. I'm high right now. I hate to sound like a total lamer, but I really feel that smoking in moderation (albeit everyday) helps me manage my anxiety. I ration my pot consumption to $5 a day which also aides in making sure I don't over do it. I have gone through a couple periods in my life where I smoked wayyyyy too much and the mental effects can be very harmful. I am more dependent upon it now than I really should be, but I feel as though I'm relatively responsible with how I go about things. Also, I don't really drink much. I've found bar tending has turned me off from it. That being said, getting stoned and cooking a meal is one of my favorite things to do.

Edit: Forgot to mention how awesome some music sounds whilst under the influence.

Out of all the times to get high I enjoy playing music and sharing a blunt with friends or on long car rides. It really passes the time and could provoke some interesting conversations, haha.

i do pretty heavily but have been laying low lately. to much of anything isnt a good thing. plus im beginning to see i wouldnt do it if i didnt hang out with the people i do but they are my best friends i couldnt live without them. i will say playing fallout 3 is the most intense shit on earth when stoned.

yes! love the green. i started like junior year in college (24 now), which i think turned out better cause I was a little bit older and knew what i could handle. but i smoke everyday. i buy O's and just sit on them for a while. and clearly hasn't hampered my life negatively. some can do it, some cant.

I smoked for a short period (6 months maybe) when I was around 16, but realized I don't really find any enjoyment in it at all. Same goes for smoking and drinking, though those two lasted longer (smoking from age 13-15, drinking 12-19). All forms of smoking were very occasional really, I never bought a single pack of cigarettes and spent altogether $15 on pot tops.