+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

- I have a really annoying headache.

- Removed my credit card from my paypal account, and forgot to put a new one on, so the records I just bought were with e-check from my bank account so it'll take extra time :(.

+ It's my "Friday", and all I have to do tomorrow is go to my class at 5. I'll be gaming it up.

+ Watched the first FLCL DVD last night. I love that show so much, and have not watched it in like a year.

+/- been taking some time off the internet to get some things in order

+ packing for japan, i leave tomorrow...leave at noon tomorrow and arrive at 5pm on friday

- super stressed out about forgetting something important, getting good gifts for the people showing me around and figuring out how to get from the airport to my hotel

+ at least i have some people showing me around, which will be amazing

+++++++ going to japan!

+/- been taking some time off the internet to get some things in order

+ packing for japan, i leave tomorrow...leave at noon tomorrow and arrive at 5pm on friday

- super stressed out about forgetting something important, getting good gifts for the people showing me around and figuring out how to get from the airport to my hotel

+ at least i have some people showing me around, which will be amazing

+++++++ going to japan!

Have fun dude!

Guest eriathomas
--- got a sudden, horrible throat ache at around 5PM tonight and its still hanging, only getting worse by the minute

--- the throat ache has 3 new buddies: neck, head and ear aches.

--- makes me want to scream in pain every time i swallow :(

I hate sore throats. I used to get Strep a ton as a kid, I'm surprised they never took my tonsils out. Drink tea with honey, that always soothed mine for a bit. Feel better.

- Haven't subbed all week because it's right before Regents week so no one is out

+ Finally got called last night for a teacher I like subbing for

- As the night went on, I fell into this crazy-instant cold and felt terrible.

- Had to call in sick.

- Lost out on $100 for the day.

- Feel terrible - huge headache, sweating a bit (assuming fever), and my nose has just been pouring, so I stuffed a tissue up both nostrils. My nose is raw from blowing it so much. When I put lotion on it, it burned for about 10 minutes.

+ Hockey tonight

- Probably going to be miserable during it though.

Guest eriathomas

- First day of work with all the new rules and crap we have to do, and it's going to suck.

- Breathing feels messed up on and off, and it's annoying. I really need to stay away from the cigarette or two I smoke a week.

- Probably need to go to the doctor soon to get a new inhaler, just in case, and talk to him about getting on something for acid-reflux like my dentist suggested.

+ Been feeling really good anxiety wise for a while now, though I think the breathing is part of it, but I've had no panic attacks or felt like I was going to have one for weeks. I'm driving more too, which is good.

+ Weekend.

+ Going to the record store tomorrow before work, and hopefully spending all $80 I have in gift certificates.

Guest itsajakie

+ had to record a band toda

+ got paid a lot for it

+ talked myself out of buying some dumb shit with the money i just made

+ played MW2 all night

- work in the morning, and its 6 in the AM already.

- the band i recorded today was soooo bad.

- tracking numbers on my incoming records are jacked right now