+/- about your day

+ I'm a wanted man! I just called called by another coach to be his assistant. He said he called around because he's "protective" of his girls and he couldn't find a single bad thing about me. He obviously didn't talk to the right people then. But this coach just went to the national championship game (lost 2-1) and he wants me with him and not the 14u team. I think I have to do it.

- My leg pain seems to be centering in my calf. It feels really tight when I walk, and throbs a lot, making walking a lot and stairs no fun. I'm worried it's a fucked up blood vessel, or blood flow. Fucking no insurance.

+ Monday was the best day off ever... slept in, went to the dog beach and swam with puppies, watched a movie, then met friends for dinner and booze then went to the last home game for the lightning, and they kicked the captials asshole.

+ Yesterday was lazy, but started working on my taxes and took some delightful naps.

- back at work today, and my computer is fucked and fried so i am sure i lost anything on my desktop

- trying to play catch up and just getting hammered with unrealistic deadlines for new work and i cant even start cause ill my files are on my nonfunctioning comuter.

+ Flying to Phoenix for a job interview at rad company #2 and will have some time to hang out and scope out the area.

-/- Still waiting to hear from rad company #1 that I interviewed at last weekend, but they are in Dallas so I imagine there are more pressing matters at the moment. I hope they are alright out there more than anything...

- Good god I'm poor again!

+ I saw the Revival Tour last night and it was baller.

+ Chuck bought me and some friends a shot of Jameson and we drank a beer with him for a good 30 or 40 minutes. Dude is straight-up awesome. I love meeting people whose work I like a lot and finding out they're genuinely good people. The ETID guys are, especially Jordan (not that the rest aren't..), Chuck definitely is. It's great to learn you're supporting the right people and not some dickbag or fake asshole.

+ I obviously would rather teach, but budget cuts are crippling the teaching force in WNY so in the mean time I'm trying to find some other full-time job I would enjoy. I work in my town's Parks and Rec department part time and they passed along a full-time spot in another town. It's down in Hamburg, which is on the opposite side of Buffalo, but it'd be basically what I would want to do if I got full time in this town so I can't complain. Need to get my resume in.

+/- There's a chance I end up on the bench for 4 hockey teams next year, all assistant coaching spots. I'm definitely on the 16u girls bench, possibly the 14u bench, definitely high school, and possibly Medaille College Men's club. That's a lot of hockey, but it's really flattering that people respect me as a coach. I'm only finishing up my second season in it and the 16u coach when he offered me the spot said, "you know if you ask enough people you'll hear something bad about anybody, people say enough bad stuff about me, but I called a lot of people and no one had anything but the best stuff to say about you." I inherited a rough, rough 19u travel team so it's really encouraging to know that people saw what I did and think highly of it.

My life goes in serious cycles, or I need to learn how to flatline a little more. I ride the roller-coaster of good and crash with the bad haha

-needed a 70 to pass my insurance test this morning. I GOT A FUCKING SIXTY NINE.

-bullshitbullshitbullshitbullshit

-red sox start ANOTHER season with a loss

+lester pitched great, and to be fair, of course verlander shut them down

-more bullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshit

+I GO TO INDIANAPOLIS TOMORROW! I GET TO SEE HER TOMORROW! I GET TO 'EVERYTHING ELSE I CAN POSSIBLY HANDLE' WITH HER TOMORROW.. AND SATURDAY.. AND SUNDAY.. AND MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-oh, probably going to miss the Kevin Devine/Say Anything show that i already have a ticket for next saturday. but..

+TOMORROWTOMORROWTOMORROWTOMORROWTOMORROWTOMORROW

+ My first vacation from my job after a year

+ Vacation began 5 hours early because I was owed time for working on Saturday

+ Vacation will include my honeymoon to Hawaii

+ Friend back from the Philippines so I'm going over for some free feasting :D

+ Got some awesome L+B Pizza today

+ Watched Mets opening day

+ Mets win opening day

- Mets have to play 161 more games :-/

- Found out my colleague will not be in the Friday of Pouzza Fest...so its going to be tricky to take off

+ Bunch of new vinyl purchases today/tomorrow with money made from the sale of old vinyl/blu rays

+ Gettin payyyyyyyd tomorrow, fuck yes

+ Tax return next week, fuck yes again

+ Facebook coupon to Red Robin, double chee plee

- Work tomorrow and all weekend

- Car needs gas and also check tire pressure

- Came home and cat had chewed on an entire pack of surplus plastic outer sleeves for blu rays rendering them pretty much useless

- slingin' 'za all easter

+ get double wage for it

+ getting 1,000 dolla in tax returns

+ getting an additional 3,000 dolla in vacation pay because it actually pays off to dish out taxes in some countries..

+ that means that all travel expenses, rent, spending money is covered for my trip back home to Minnesota this summer. gnar

- exams in a month. no motivation to read textbooks.

+ Weekend. Hopefully there will be something to do.

- Allergies are killing me today.

+ Planning my Chicago trip for June.

+ Going to start painting my house this weekend.

+ Monday was the best day off ever... slept in, went to the dog beach and swam with puppies, watched a movie, then met friends for dinner and booze then went to the last home game for the lightning, and they kicked the captials asshole.

+ Yesterday was lazy, but started working on my taxes and took some delightful naps.

- back at work today, and my computer is fucked and fried so i am sure i lost anything on my desktop

- trying to play catch up and just getting hammered with unrealistic deadlines for new work and i cant even start cause ill my files are on my nonfunctioning comuter.

Yo, you're from Tampa area? Word, me too. I went to the Frozen Four yesterday. Killer stuff in the PNC Bank club.

Yo, you're from Tampa area? Word, me too. I went to the Frozen Four yesterday. Killer stuff in the PNC Bank club.

I have tickets for Sat night... Rocking a suite.

PNC club would have been fun. we got lucky and got lucky and got to rock the XO club twice this season.

Edit: Yeah I work in tampa, live clearwater.

- Been a boring weekend so far, nothing to do at all.

- Found out I may have low blood pressure problems. It has been low all day, and I'm super dizzy.

+ Accomplished a lot today, even though I didn't get home til about 4am last night. Put together a new bookshelf, put together a new bathroom cabinet, painted my front door, and built a metal shelving unit in the basement and put all my hockey shit on it, then had Easter dinner at my Grandparents and celebrated my mom's 56th birthday.

- I can't figure out the source of the flies in my new house. I vacuum up like 100 a day when I'm over there, it is sick. May need to bug bomb the place.

- Freaking out since my internship hours have to be turned in next week. I have to have 108, and have like 20. Every time I tried to call them, they were like "yeah, we'll get you in next week" and never did. I'm hoping they at least sign the papers saying I worked, and then let me work some more since I'd like the experience. Tried to get a hold of them today to no avail, will try again tomorrow before just showing up on Thursday.

- One of my USB ports stopped working. Add this to the computer randomly shutting down every once in a while and you get an angry me. Did I mention that this computer is <2 months old? Fuck Asus.

- Dropped grapefruit juice near my pedals/cables. Pretty sure nothing got damaged, but things is sticky and shit.

- Took a bio quiz wherein the majority of the questions/topics weren't covered in lecture. The class sucks in general because my lecturer talks way too much about shit that doesn't matter, and keeps making generalizations about bio students and engineering students.

+ Santorum pulled out (of the race)

+ Had two plates of General Tso's for lunch