+/- about your day

+ Paycheck was a lot more then I thought.

- No Christmas bonus this year.

- I got stuck behind someone withdrawing their entire account at the bank, took like 45 mins. What was the point of the bank moving to a bigger office if they still only had one person working?

- Stuck behind some super selfish lady at the post office. She was mailing 10, 10+ lbs packages and she refused to get away from the counter to fill out the customs and other forms. Was another 45 mins of waiting in line.

+ No panic attacks, which usually happens when I start to stress out.

+ Knee pain is almost gone

- Stomach hurts today for some reason.

Guest genericinsight

- I got really upset tonight, I thought someone whom I have immense amounts of respect for and love to death as a person said something that was a cheap shot/insult directed at me. I sort of told him off and was completely infuriated

+ thankfully, it was resolved quickly... he immediately responded to it and we talked it out maturely, it was just a misunderstanding and I felt bad for making such an accusation... still do. But it was worked out and its all good now. What a relief.

+ new Another Breath song demos = SO GOOD.

- dude from Daggermouth's solo songs made my ears bleed, thanks Matt!

+/- I took a 5 hour nap today... I'm never going to sleep tonight

+ finally getting some venues together for shows I'm booking

-----------no sleep no sleep no sleeeeep zero sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeepp aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

+ Drank a gallon of coffee in the time span of 9:00 pm - 6:00 am

+I feel kind of high due to sleep deprivation and caffeine induced hysteria

- The crash is gonna suck like a bitch

+Almost done with finals though

+Don't think I will have to pull another all nigher tonight

- My dad calls me at 10 am and tells me some doctor called and I have an appointment today with them. It turns out it is a pulmonologist appointment my doctor made for me, however they never called and told me that they made me one and I couldn't get out of bed in time for it. My doctor's office really sucks lately.

+ My knee is doing better, still can tell something was wrong with it, but it does not really hurt anymore.

- I am tired as hell. I've been having problems falling asleep lately, then once I'm a sleep I don't want to get out of bed.

+ We barely got any ice last night, which was good. We still had weird accidents on the highway we had to deal with at work though.

-- The snobootz (legal chain alternatives) things I bought to use when I need them in the winter, don't fit my tires. Now I need to figure out what to do for the rest of winter.

+ joepa inked a contract for 3 more years of coaching at penn state

- he's probably going to fall over dead before his contract is up

+ psu also got a commitment from a great QB to back up daryll clark next season, which is awesome considering our backup, well, quit.

+ i think it stopped raining/sleeting out!

- the majority of people in my life dont give a crap about my psu excitement.