+/- about your day

-/+ still sick but feeling better since i slept most of the day yesterday

+ boss told me to stay home today

- cant work cause my work laptop cant connect to my works sever. bummer

- diabetes is fucked up from me being sick

+ looks like its going to rain

+ lots of shit DVRed so atleast i have some shows to keep me from being bored out of my mind.

+ Applied for a passport!

- So expensive

+ Had the morning off for the first time in a long time

- Have to go to work in 10 minutes

+ Listening to the East Of The Wall / Year Of No Light / Rosetta split

+ It's so good

+ Tomorrow is the Polar Bear Club record release show!

Guest markovianprocess

+ Got an email back from a tutor to say my dissertation topic sounded very interesting. It's nice to know someone with a PhD thinks I'm doing something interesting.

+ Been listening to Slow Club today made me want to write more acoustic music. Started a song with a sweet 3 part harmony.

Guest markovianprocess

+ Finished today's songwriting challenge with about 8 hours to spare.

+++ Getting my laptop back in the next few days. No £70 charge. No 1 month turnaround. Very pleased!

+went to two great nights of music at the SH anniversary shows

+got to meet the chuck diesel and his lady. Good people.

+the Broncos are on in two hours

-watching someone else's kid so there are three running around

+/- still not sure if I'm going to see The Gastlight Anthem, Murder by Death, the Loved Ones and Frank Turner tonight.

+bought some awesome records this weekend for cheap.

- havent done shit this weekend

+ feeling less sick

- My gf started school 2 weeks ago and i have seen her for about 2 hours over the last 2 weeks. Bummer.

- have to put a shit ton of records, cds, posters on ebay today to try and raise money for some unexpected bills

+ Planted a bunch of herbs and veggies a while back and hopefully i can start harvesting them soon.

- just been kinda down and unmotivated lately.

- one of my last good friends in town is wanting to move away. That would be the worst, since i have lost just about all my friends in the last year because no one wants to stay in this shit hole town.

Guest markovianprocess

+ Technically my first day at uni. It was nice seeing a few friends and a couple of tutors. Went for lunch, but went home a bit early because everyone wanted to go for drinks.

- My new academic adviser is a smelly French feminist Sociology tutor. I am asking to change because we don't see eye to eye.

+++ Popped into Mono (a great record shop in Glasgow) and had a great chat with the guy behind the counter, so I picked up 5 records (The Beatles, Miles Davis, Animal Collective, Circle Jerks and Iron And Wine).

+ This is actually my first proper Beatles album. Can you believe I've got to 21 and I don't have/I haven't heard any of their albums? I've really been missing out.

+ I'm now off for a week before I properly start back.

- got woken up in the middle of the night cause my bedroom was filled with smoke. I thought my house was on fire. I was wiggin out but it turns out that my TV blew and there was a small glowing area inside the back of my TV causing all the smoke and a toxic smell of burning plastic/wires/metal.

- now i have to buy a new TV. fuck!

+ got to drive for an hour and a half (each way) to a meeting for work. It was nice to get out of the office for 5 hours, plus ill get a nice check for driving 140 miles for work... All that cash will go towards my new tv fund.

+ SUNNY IN PHILLY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

-my wife is out of town until Sunday to attend her Grandmother's funeral.

-I'm a single father for the weekend

+My second four day weekend in a row.

-last vacation until after Christmas.

+Listening to William Elliott Whitmore while finally being able to clean my house

+It's always Sunny season five starts tonight!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------- I got fucking fired today. It happened maybe 30 minutes ago. I'm in fucking shock. I've just now stopped crying. I kind of want to kill myself.