+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

- My paycheck seems sort of light. It looks like I won't be spending any cash this check, unless I need to, so I can afford the nettop to build the htpc I want.

- Horrible pain in my jaw/saliva gland spot/ear. I'm not sure if I need to see my doctor, or if my saliva gland is just clogged a bit like it used to get when I was really young.

+New job starts on Wednesday and I'm getting more stoked even if it is just Starbucks it will be nice to be working again.

+ Got coffee with someone awesome today.

- Getting sick

- Not being able to do school shit. Can't focus. Turing in my term paper late and I'm behind on my senior project.

+/- I realized there's too many people on my "I hope you eat shit and die" list today. But those people make the ones I do like seem that much more amazing by comparison. It's just a shame that the people on that list far outweigh the number of wonderful people in my life.

Guest eriathomas

+ Aced my econ. test, despite not study to play CoD4 all day before it.

+ I got a $10 credit towards my next game purchase from amazon for buying l4d2.

- Accounting homework still not completely done, but enough for me to get a passing grade on it.

- Accounting class and work later.

- Gland still swollen, and it's annoying.

+meeting up w/ mike d (controlthebleeding) for some cheap beers here in a few.

+had reallly good tuna salad sandwich a minute ago.

-I goofed and made the tuna kind of runny, I also got some on my jeans:(

-not sure what to think of the phone interview I had earlier this morning..still haven't heard anything but they said it'd 24 hours.

-girlfriend situation is still way weird and things aren't getting resolved.

+ Slept till 1pm

+ between Martyk36, our friend nick, and i, we had 10 beers (4 being mine) and all had food, and it only cost $21. FUCK YEAH!!!!

- have to go to bed early :(

- still single 40% :( / 60% :)

+ got my magrudergrind t shirt and my 1st season of COUPLING in the mail.

Guest markovianprocess

+ I got my Get Bent test today. I got such a good deal on it, and it's a coloured test!

--- I got back from the doctor and he says my illness is all stress related and I need to start taking some serious breaks. I got some drugs to help with the nausea and I'm back on migraine pills again. They are making me feel better, but I know I still have a pretty hefty workload despite being told to take a break.

Guest eriathomas

- L4D2 didn't come today.

- I'm running out of room to store records on my shelf. The LPs are falling over onto the 10"s, and such. I need to figure something out before I buy anymore I think.

+ Nothing to do all day.

++ Final project in Accounting II is canceled, because quickbooks keeps changing their site.

Guest eriathomas

+/- My sister forgot to leave me here parking pass before going to work, so it looks like I have to skip my econ. class. It's a plus because the class sucks and we never do anything, but it sucks since there is only 4 classes left (including today) until the exam.

- IBS started acting up again. I had it under control so my stomach didn't always hurt, but I started to slip on what I eat and now my stomach feels awful.

- My saliva gland is still bothering me, looks like I need to go see the doctor.

+ L4D2 should be here today... hopefully. It's been in town since yesterday morning, but usps seems to suck lately for me.

Guest eriathomas

- I think I need to see my doctor about whatever gland thing is swollen and bothering me.

+ Weekend

+ My teacher said there is not enough time to do a new accounting project, so all I need to do is turn in my take-home test on Tuesday and I'm done with that class.

- Looking for a reasonable price on a place to live is damn hard. My friend I was supposed to move in with, ended up getting a house with his girlfriend and cousin.