+/- about your day

I can't imagine you live more then 10 minutes from me so if you ever want to blow off steam and grab some beers let me know. I haven't been going out much and it sounds like you are pretty busy but I'm sure eventually we could meet up, even if it was at a show or something.

^ Super rad news about your mom getting better as well as the entire situation man, sounds like way too much shit for me to even imagine dealing with.

+++++

Just now saw the re-issue of Songs To Scream At The Sun which I've wanted for a while (I know, I'm way slow to notice stuff like this) but I was majorly bummed out I'm flat broke to grab it. I posted a journal about it being out on a music group I started at a site I post art on and all that shit. One of the dudes that's commissioned me before PMd me and was like "I'm feeling generous. What's your address? I'm feeling a blue LP headed your way."

Flipped my goddamn shit.

Guest eriathomas

- Legs and arms still feel weird/hurt/tingle on and off. I'm still freaking out really bad. It's really draining to be in this state of mind all day.

- Think something is up with my car. It made a weird click when I took a right turn, and now i'm worried the tie-rod end might be going.

+ Payday soon.

+ Weekend. Hopefully hanging out will keep my mind straight.

Guest eriathomas

- Fucking front strut mount is bad, and apparently my car only has 50,000 miles struts so they need replaced too. There goes $1000. Fuck.

- Everything still hurts, and it sucks. I really don't know what to do at this point. I also seem to wake up with my big toe on my right foot numb every day now. I'm just assuming the worst at this point.

Guest markovianprocess
- contemplating suicide

Kramer: Yeah Newman jumped.

Jerry: Did he call you last night?.

Kramer: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Jerry: What did you say?.

Kramer: I said wave to me when you pass my window.

[image]

Guest eriathomas

+ Feel a little better today, not in as much pain. I really need to figure out wtf is going on, shit is annoying.

- School start next Monday, which sucks, since I thought I had 2 more weeks.

- I think my cat is going senile. She started jumping up on the tables and the islands, which she not done for like 15 years, she won't drink her water but sticks her head into our water glass and drinks out of that. She also just whines all day like, it's so weird.

+ I'm nearly done writing my Master's paper after 3 weeks of writing and 2 months or so of work (doesn't sound like much, but it's been my "full-time" job for summer)

- if my committee doesn't like it or my presentation in two weeks, I get a paycut (instead of a raise) until it's sufficiently good and I lose a chunk of free money

+/- (depends how you look at it) Pepsi's on sale at Rainbow Foods this week

- One or both of my dogs has diarrhea and it's the worst. They dominated the family room, which is carpeted, so when I got home from my plane last night at 11:15pm, I had to come home and clean until 2am. Then I woke up and they had gotten it twice as bad as last night's, so I've been cleaning for 4 hours - including renting a carpet shampooer. I have to go to work shortly and I haven't even eaten yet, and my house smells like dog diarrhea. Not in the best mood.

- My boss just texted me and told me my manager day at the ice rink isn't being used this fall for indoor soccer, so I'm out a few weeks of work until we put the ice back down and hockey starts.

Guest eriathomas

+/- My doctor is back in town, however, I can't get an appointment until Friday afternoon.

- Feeling shitty again today. So fucking annoying, and it's really fucking with my day to day life.

+my new roommate moved in this weekend and she rules.

+theres been a ton of really good shows here lately.

-in the past 3 weeks i have had one day off.

-next day off isn't until Saturday.

-i found out my dad put our house up for sale recently. He didn't even tell me, my mom did. His new wife wants a bigger place and not to live there. It sucks because it's the house I grew up in and I don't want them to sell it. His wife is also a huge bitch, so fuck her.