+/- about your day

+ earlier in the summer, girl talk was announced to play this saturday at Mountain Park; a new outdoor venue 5 minutes from my house. its quickly become my favorite venue, because its on the side of a mountain, and everyone just chills on the grass hill. i promoted the hell out of it to make sure i could be completely fucked up and have a crazy dance party with as many of my friends as possible.

- last night, it was moved to a smaller indoor venue owned by the same music group. it was announced because the forecast showed a high chance of bad weather. an indoor venue that is entirely seated.

+ last night we got a bunch of unexpected storms, and by this morning saturdays forecast was pretty much blue skies.

- theyre still holding it indoors

+ i did a bunch of bitching to their facebook and twitter... so they gave me guest list +1. and they claim theyve opened up a dance floor.

by the end of it, i realized that the show barely sold... and that theyre pretty much handing out tickets at this point. weather was just an easy scapegoat.

-now its gonna be stuffy and hot as balls

+/- a friend is insisting we do some molly for it

++++++ good weather saturday means the annual wiffle tournament will go on. a whole day of all you can eat and drink. in hopes of making this THE YEAR, i have to resist the siren call of endless brews. every year, my tams too drunk by the end of it to seal the deal.

- even after three years, whenever i think of my father, i can only think about caving his skull in. you know, this thread is the place to dump the crap we keep inside.

+ i'm going to the record store tomorrow and I hope to get the new Future of the Left. maybe i'll eat a good burger too.

- even after three years, whenever i think of my father, i can only think about caving his skull in. you know, this thread is the place to dump the crap we keep inside.

+ i'm going to the record store tomorrow and I hope to get the new Future of the Left. maybe i'll eat a good burger too.

did you watch louie tonight?

+ I just got back from seeing B.B. King and he was great. I went in with high expectations and he and his band (who are exceptional) went beyond them.

+ My mechanic was able to figure out what's been wrong with my car and why every time I drive a long distance it overheats and tries to kill itself.

- It's going to cost ~$550 and I have ~$320 in my bank account.

+ I get my loan check next week so I don't have to sell any records to pay to fix it this time.

+ I'm visiting my friends who are moving back to campus tomorrow night and it'll be nice to see friends and actually do something on a Friday night besides work.

- That also means having to see my ex-girlfriend who I'm on decent terms with but things are awkward.

+ Watching Futurama Season 6

+ Buying a bunch of 40oz's tonight

+ Officially old enough to drink as of today

+ Extremely stoked all day (get to see Teenage Bottlerocek tomorrow)

+ Going out for Mexican tonight

+ Reading more of John Jughead's book "Weasel in a Box"

+ Got the next five days off work!

- Toddland isn't giving me free shipping for spending over $99 on their website

- Shipping for the Stat Dad 7" + Shirt is ridiculous

+Its my Friday and I am starting my weekend.

+Going out for some pizza and beers.

+Planning on a long bike ride around San Francisco pier tomorrow morning.

+Invited to go to Ace of Spades Club in Sacramento to see Strung Out, Darlings, Handguns, Lonely Kings

-Need to do some laundry and cleaning.

+++won the wiffle tourney. we bulldozed everyone.

+girl talk was a fuckin blast.

-between the two i sweat uncontrollably for a good portion of the day. once we went to the bars after the show, i had to apologize to someone in close proximity for smelling.

+got drunk and high with a bunch of friends tonight that i havent seen together in a long time

+got back one of my favorite tshirts that was once stolen by a female friend

- Last week I drug in Posion Ivy oil from the yard on me cloths, wife did laundy had a Horrible reaction (me and baby are immune apparently)

- Perscribed Cortizone cream made her have another terrible reaction, looks like she has chemical burns in all the areas she slathered it (arms, legs, thighs)

-Last Tue dropped off the baby for her and her sisters weekly babysit trade days and low and behold nephew was sick as a dog (thanks for telling us)

-Our 2 year old now has a sore throat, snotting everywhere, cant sleep, cant breathe, coughing and is miserable

- Steroids killed wifes immune system so she has what the baby has (ive never seen her sick in 4 years)

-Had to burn a 24 hour sick day today to stay home and help (I promised work I would stop using time)

-Sleeping in the spare bedroom on a bed 2 sizes to small, wearing a mask like a Japanese person on a subway. taking far too many vitamins that my stomach hurts (not sick though)

+ Won bar league championship last night in hockey.

- Guy on my team got scummed late in the game, guy wound up baseball style and cracked him in the knee, then piled on his back. I came over and did by best to come over and stick him as hard as I could in the ribs, then pulled him off by his facemask, making sure to give a little twist. I don't understand people who go around trying to hurt people in bar league hockey. We're all paying money to play for fun and these guys take it way too seriously.. if you go check the "recent picture" thread you'll see how I got my own shot. People are dirtbags.

+ Got new gloves today.

- They're a little tighter than my current gloves, but oh well, I'l get used to them

No, I'm too lazy to get vaccines. I just really like viruses that are related to herpes. Had chicken pox pretty bad when I was 8, then had shingles when I was 21, then had a small outbreak last year, then got a good patch growing on the inside of my knee. It sucks, especially because the solution is valitrex, a herpes med.

No, I'm too lazy to get vaccines. I just really like viruses that are related to herpes. Had chicken pox pretty bad when I was 8, then had shingles when I was 21, then had a small outbreak last year, then got a good patch growing on the inside of my knee. It sucks, especially because the solution is valitrex, a herpes med.

Skip to :39 if you want to only listen to the relevant part of the song to your predicament, pretty good song tho.

+ came home from school to see family and friends

+ had a fat stack of awesome fuckin records waiting for me

- the reason I had to come home is because I found out my nephew has duchennes (sp?) muscular dystrophy. Basically will be in a wheelchair by 10 and will be lucky to live to 20.

- my heart is broken

+ just got an invite to come and rummage through Ryan Russell's vinyl (apparently he's selling it off?)

+ found out last night that my friend and her new boyfriend are apparently psuedo-famous in the geeky world of computer programs??? they apparently launched/built the new app for WordPress and do speaches at conventions for that sort of stuff? Always wondered where/why they were traveling everywhere but never bothered to ask.

+ watched Hull play last night and it fucking ruled

+ the venue I work for (http://www.thebottletree.com) is releasing a retrospective style book tomorrow and they're throwing a party for it, $1 PBRs all night

+ I get to bartend for it for the first time ever, hope'n I make some killer money doing so

+ ALABAMA FOOTBALL kicks off Saturday.....I work a shit ton tomorrow and saturday, but get off of work in time for the game and I'm just going to get absolutely retardedly drunk and eat so many fucking chicken wings and scream until i puke.

edit: just found this

+ Article on the N.Y.Times about the Ackley's/the Crutchfield girls that mentions Cave9....weird shit (http://www.nytimes.c...&pagewanted=all)

+ AAAAND just found out my best friend is Pregnant....this day is insane

+ this is 5 days old, but it was just brought to my attention as well....glad people enjoy our hard work (http://www.steelforbrains.com/post/30198224175/why-the-bottletree-cafe-matters)