+/- about your day

+ Hold Steady got officially announced for the venue I work at today...and the show is less than a month away. The Hold Steady harolds our venue as their favorite in the U.S., I'm amped about that.

+ Day after this Hold Steady show the Jealous Sound are playing....it's gonna be a solid couple of days

- tomorrow is going to be a long motherfucking day...

+/- have to be at the Farmer's Market to run sound for Chef Demos at 8:00a.m.

+/- have to run food/wash dishes for Brunch while a flee-market is going on from 10:00a.m.-5:00ishp.m.

+/- have to work the door/clean up and close down for the Corin Tucker band show from 7:00ishp.m.-3:00ish a.m.

+/- have to be back at work at 10:00a.m. to run food for Sunday Brunch

- Back to work at Jimmy John's Monday morning

+ I started a very simple and easy workout dealy at home. It's no p90x because I don't think I care THAT much, but it's a simple push-up and sit-up progression, then I added a very easy light free-weight workout for more core workout with some lower leg. It takes all of about 15 minutes 3 times a week.

- My wrists are fuuuuucked up. They hurt like a mother after push-ups and they click. I feel like 20 years of slapshots don't help.

- got a ticket yesterday for "Running A Stop Sign" that I clearly didn't run. The officer didn't really pull me over, she just rode my ass until I pulled over to let her get around me (no lights, no sirens, no "woop woop" or anything), I leaned my head and asked several times "Do you need me?" and she never nodded or said yes or even looked at me....so I got out to ask if she needed me and she immediately got on her bull-horn and said "BACK IN THE VEHICLE, NOW!!!", I asked if and why I'd been pulled over, I explained that it was impossible for me to NOT stop at the stop-sign as there was a white mini-van at the stop sign to my left and I would have hit the van had I not stopped. I asked to review to the video of the incident and was told "I have no video evidence". At this point i turned off my vehicle (which she never asked me to do), She immediately said in a stern tone, "I didn't ask you to turn your vehicle off sir", and I immediately retorted, "I'm saving gas as this is taking much longer than I anticipated ma'am". I again pointed out that she had yet to come to the stop-sign to my right after I stopped to let the white mini-van cross the intersection then crossed the intersection myself and her response was "Mr. Bredwill, your court date is set for the 13th of November, Take it up with Judge". one of my friends had his car totaled in a Hit and Run accident 2 nights prior to this 2 streets over from this, 5 streets over where I work 3 nights prior to this one of my co-workers had his car stolen, the guy used the money in the car that was stolen to purchase food, they have him on tape doing both of these and the cops still haven't apprehended the guy....and I stop at a stop-sign (that's facing up a hill mind you....even if I idle i'll end up stopping) and get a fucking ticket for it....shit's weak y'all

+ Frank Turner solo show in a pretty small bar tomorrow night.....a bar that has a giant Frank Turner quote plastered across the mirror behind the actual bar inside......sooo damned stoked, it's most likely going to rule

+ Frank Turner tomorrow

+ not working at Jimmy John's for their Customer Appreciation Day ($1 sub promotion)

- still need somebody to cover my Saturday morning shift that's super easy and lasts less than hour and pays $50....scared I'm not going to find somebody

+ Friday leave for the beach for the weekend for my friends' wedding....where I'll be like half an hour or less away from Karen Gillan....seriously debating trying to track down "Amy Pond" for at least a picture together

+ you know you went to the right wedding when you completely lose your voice because you were screaming "Pints of Guinness Make You Strong" along with 250 others on a beach with beer just covering everybody during the best wedding reception you've ever attended

- may still be a bit under-the-weather from Saturday night

+ Best weekend I've had in years

- worked for 19 hours Saturday

+ most of that time was hanging out with Godspeed You! Black Emperor

+ drove Sophie and Tim around to get her Violins fixed before sound-check

+ this band and crew thanked me by name before they left at the end of the night....my head collapsed in on itself

+ also found out saturday that I've been working with Andrew Seward's brother since January and had no idea

+ Went to Canada last night and won a GREAT hockey game. My team is ranked pretty high in the country already and will be climbing on Wednesday when the updates come and our past tourney win gets added. I wouldn't be surprised if we were #1 because we beat the previously ranked #1 team. To be fair, though, most teams only have 3ish games under their belt. We have 11.