The WHAT DIDN'T YOU GET ON RSD 2010 thread

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those looking for TWDY.. my friend is seeing them right now at a late in-store performance in dallas. i don't have all the details yet, but he said they didn't have a 10", but a 12". the sleeves are all hand decorated by the band w/ doodles + stickers, and it's /50, made exclusively for today. he grabbed me one, so i'll post more details when i find out.

for those looking for TWDY.. my friend is seeing them right now at a late in-store performance in dallas. i don't have all the details yet, but he said they didn't have a 10", but a 12". the sleeves are all hand decorated by the band w/ doodles + stickers, and it's /50, made exclusively for today. he grabbed me one, so i'll post more details when i find out.

any chance you can get a 2nd for me?

I didn't see the Dios 7" and forgot about it. bah! I really wanted the TWDY but my understanding is that it was pulled from RSD by Magic Bullet?! guess not.

Treehouse here had tons of stuff. The Hold Steady was probably the most limited and sought after release. didn't see any HWM either. so many people were looking for it too.

Once again we were away from home for Record Store Day, but I treked over to Piccadilly Records in Manchester well over an hour before opening to see the queue going round the block (which was encouraging & frustraiting in equal measure!)

I set myself a budget, only really looking for the The Hold Steady & Flaming Lips albums, content to pick up anything else that caught my eye. They only had two copes of the Hold Steady album and less than ten of the Flaming Lips, both of which were picked up by the first few through the doors.

All the usual suspects created the greatest demands, but judging the mood of the queue it was The Flaming Lips & Blur releases most were after.

really wanted that queens of the stoneage and them crooked vultures RSD exclusives, couldn't find either.

anyone want to help me out?

I'm gonna wander out in a bit to re-check for leftovers. If they still have either I'll grab one, but I don't remember seeing the QOTSA there. They had 4 or 5 Them Crooked Vultures there.

really wanted that queens of the stoneage and them crooked vultures RSD exclusives, couldn't find either.

anyone want to help me out?

I'm gonna wander out in a bit to re-check for leftovers. If they still have either I'll grab one, but I don't remember seeing the QOTSA there. They had 4 or 5 Them Crooked Vultures there.

appreciated!!!

Yo I have a copy of the Fun. Record.

Ill give it a listen (my friend told me to pick it up). If i part with it Ill let whoever know.

Alright, yeah I mostly curious about the band. What was special about the RSD release do you know?

It's a double LP and the D side is an etching.

I missed out on the HWM 7", I know it's a long shot but if anyone has an extra, PM away!