spiritualized - ladies and gentlemen reissue

it definitely sounds good. better than the original issue. but i suspect it was mastered from the CD because the tracklisting is the same as the CD. (the original pressing rearranged the tracklisting from the CD)

between the different CD pressings and the 2 vinyl pressings, i have WAY too many copies of this album.

• 4 years later...

Not to keep beating an old thread, but someone asked if this reissue was any different- the plain recording reissue is a little different in that it has the original version of the song Ladies and Gentlemen, with the Elvis "Can't help falling in love" lyrics that were originally removed on the old cd release. Not a huge difference, but a slightly different version anyway.

If you're talking about the repress, it's the same as the CD. Nothing is moved around and the mixes are the same. I have the Plain Recordings press from 2010

Not to keep beating an old thread, but someone asked if this reissue was any different- the plain recording reissue is a little different in that it has the original version of the song Ladies and Gentlemen, with the Elvis "Can't help falling in love" lyrics that were originally removed on the old cd release. Not a huge difference, but a slightly different version anyway.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

That's actually not true. The Plain Recordings reissue has the regular non-Elvis version of "Ladies and Gentlemen..."