15 Great Labels That Are No Longer With Us, Who Wo

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are actually working on adding a bunch of Lookout Records LPs that are lying around so keep an eye out for those over the next few days :)

Also they are working on a new site so who knows

Anyone who would work with Chris Applegren, or hasn't pulled their masters from that label is an idiot. They still put up a couple Crux records on I tunes every few months, until I contact their digital distro and notify them that they are stealing content that no longer belongs to them.

If they come back, I sincerelly hope it is a tremendous failure.

The days of Larry Livermore running a legit, awesome label with some great bands and a fantastic legacy behind it ended when it was sold to Chris. I wish nothing but the worst for the new "lookout records" until they settle up with bands that they have owed thousands, or more dollars to, I think it would be best for them to remain an anonymous outdated website.

springman records

from what i gather they changed their name to get out of a shitty distribution deal... silver sprocket is springman for all intents and purposes... they even list all the same bands on their discog

Yeah...springmanrecords.com takes you to the Silver Sprocket page.