GooglemyAss, you are officially banned

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably be more shaken up if it was someone who was funny.

Also, if Virgil did reach out to the guy and he didn't change it, Virgil has a right to ban him. Regardless of if it's something you agree with this is a forum that is set up and administered by a person for their company. Go on over to 4chan if you want to complain about censorship. That place loves freedom.

I'd probably be more shaken up if it was someone who was funny.

Also, if Virgil did reach out to the guy and he didn't change it, Virgil has a right to ban him. Regardless of if it's something you agree with this is a forum that is set up and administered by a person for their company. Go on over to 4chan if you want to complain about censorship. That place loves freedom.

...and naked 12 year old girls.

i used to have a collection of photoshop jobs my friends did of me on my messageboard.. including me as hitler, and crosses burning on my parents front lawn... sometimes ya gotta let shit slide.

but then again it is virgils business, and how he makes money to feed his kid.... so as long as he's footing the bills for the board... its his rules.

and besides trolls should get banned, i come here to geek out about records and baseball, not to listen to people piss and moan about shit.

These are Ben's rules for his Riverdales board..for your amusement...

1. Don't act like a fucking jagoff, a fucking twat, a fucking dickhead, or a fucking crybaby.

2. There's no right to free speech here so don't come crying to us when we edit your posts because you acted like a fucking jagoff, a fucking twat, a fucking dickhead or a fucking crybaby.

3. Sometimes, this board is theater. Accept it or take a walk.

4. Lurkers are rounded up and shown the door regularly.

5. We might ban you or edit your posts, screen names, avatars or signatures for any reason, or for no reason at all. If you don’t like it, blow, chump.

6. We have Hawaiian shirt Fridays.

7. Nothing about Star Wars is allowed on this board, except for this rule banning everything having anything to do with Star Wars. This rule will be enforced mercilessly and solely at Pappy's discretion. There is one exception: You can post about Star Wars at will in the following thread: http://board.officialriverdales.com/index.php?topic=2280.0

8. Pit bulls are evil killing machines that can and will go off at any moment and eat grandma's face.

THIS IS A FACT THAT IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE DEBATED HERE.

9. If you're a record label owner who signs up for an account here pretending to be a girl so you can continue your 26-month stalking of poor Pappy for rejecting your attempts to be his friend, you will be fucked with mercilessly.

10. Don't post NSFW pictures, unless they're in spoiler tags, and clearly marked as NSFW.

11. Don't promote your band, fanzine, web site, shows or any other homosexual sex rock bullshit here. Nobody gives a fuck.

12. When a Russian insists, you listen.

13. Don't quote photos unless you really need to for entertainment purposes.

14. Don't post youtube links. Just don't. If, for some reason (such as a South American drug cartel is holding your entire family hostage and will shoot them all execution style unless you post a youtube video on this board), post a brief description on the video and running time, so people who have lives and don't want to waste time clicking the link won't be completely in the dark. Jerk.

15. Typing "sigh" gets you an automatic month-long ban.

Report to moderator Logged