PO: Make Do And Mend - End Measured Mile

No, but I got this email along with the dl code for it:
For those of you who ordered CDs and vinyl, expect those to start shipping out within the coming week, or perhaps a bit after Thanksgiving.

Figured. I'm waiting for them to have it in stock before I order. Not getting burned from them again. Thanks!

Yeah I also got the download code for the acoustic ep. And they finally sorted out my Rust Belt Lights order and that's supposedly on the way. Still not my favorite label, but I don't hate them nearly as much as I used to.

Edit: Was going to order End Measured Mile but shipping to Canada is $9. Fuck that.

I know the hate is alive and well for P&P, but just thought I'd share. 3rd pressing is up now with a color breakdown like this:

- Clear orange w/pink spiderweb haze - 19. The only clear variant.

- Red/Yellow/Orange Volcano - 97. A mix of those three colors. This is where every single one can look pretty different. Some of them really look like an eruption.

- Magma red - 77. Kind of similar to the volcano, but these are darker red and have less mix of the other colors. Closer to a base color.

- Hot pink with orange haze - 19. Pink is the base color...streaks and hazes of orange thrown in.

- Dark yellow w/orange and red streaks - 57. These variants have yellow as the base color with some red and orange thrown in - some of these are like the volcano ones a bit.

- Solid orange with pink haze - 203. Orange is the base color, with hazes and streaks of pink thrown in.

They are in hand and shipping already, because I ordered this morning, and received shipping confirmation already.

http://store.paperandplastick.com/products/14018

Eh, the colors look all very similar with little disinction in detail. It almost seems like they got some sort of random pressing and then grouped into "editions" by color similarity.

I have too many damn copies of this record already, but I guess if you don't have it could be worth the roll of the dice?

• 2 years later...

I was just searching through shield recordings website (they pressed this in europe), and noticed that they are offering the Test press with screen printed cover for 35 euros.

MDAM%20TEST-500x500.jpg

if any1 interested: http://distro.shieldrecordings.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=37&product_id=618

i have to check, but i think i have 1 or 2 of the <20 variants of this record if anyone is looking for a copy ;)

I might as I now think about starting to collect all of them. The album is fantastic and personally I enjoy it as much that I would go down with variant collecting for this one. Although you might put it on hold for me as all the preorders atm emptied my bankaccount pretty much :( need to collect some sallary first :D !

In the meantime you could send me a pm if interested and tell me which variants those are :) !

I mean you can try. It'd be a project and a lot of cash would go into it, but there's always the chance you end up getting screwed out of one or two.

Yeah that's the thing with collecting stuff that is oop :P I will consider it. There are things that are harder to collect than others. I had a hard time with my boysetsfire collection at some points but after all it is worth it I think :) just wanted to know if you have any experience with collecting this record ;)!