AWESOME BAD MOVIES!!

I know most of you don't know me, but i did a little blurp in the Introduce Yourself thread....

Any who, my roommates and i have been doing this awesom bad movie night about once a week. We get as many people as we can together, watch an amazingly bad movie and drink even worse beer, usually PBR...... Our list thus far has been:

The Room

Shark Attack III

Surf Natzis Must Die

Gooby

The Beast From Space

Troll 2

Any who, we are trying to get more bad movies to watch and laugh at, anybody have other suggestions??

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Terror of Tiny Town (1938)

This all-midget western was homaged by punk band The Dead Kennedys and in the M*A*S*H television series. A Poverty Row production from director Sam Newfield -- who made 14 other movies that year -- it's like a pint-sized version of Deadwood as evil little bastard Bat Haines tries to steal love interest Nancy from heroic Buck Lawson by stirring up a clan war. Midgets walk into full-sized saloons and ride ponies and sing songs and do derring but the weirdest thing is how, given the conventional story and lack of normal-sized actors, you quickly adjust to the tiny cast.

ZARDOZ

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/zardoz/

A 1974 scifi film starring Sean Connery wearing nothing but knee-high leather boots, and orange underwear with bullet holster suspenders. Completely bizarre from the first 10 seconds until the final scene. Trust me this movie is amazing.

Also Deadly Prey is a pretty bogus low budget Commando wannabe.