The Walking Dead

mcm1610

Yeah, but that episode he wrote really wasn't that great. the problem with the show is that its trying not to piss people off. and make people care about these characters and give them weight before what happens to them.

Look at Game Of Thrones, the only TV show i've ever seen that follows the book almost exactly. thats what they should have done.

because fuck shane. and t-box or bozz or whatever the fuck his name is. dude looks like a bald black predator.

the comics. the source material. thats what they need to go back to.

• 2 months later...
I thought they were meh. Maybe because I finally read all the books and realize how awesome they were, but the webisodes seemed poor.

one of my only complaints with this show is how incredibly slow they move compared to the comics. at this rate, it would take 20 seasons to get through the first 6 books.

I thought they were meh. Maybe because I finally read all the books and realize how awesome they were, but the webisodes seemed poor.

one of my only complaints with this show is how incredibly slow they move compared to the comics. at this rate, it would take 20 seasons to get through the first 6 books.

Which is going to get problematic ala Weeds when it comes to the rapid aging of characters like Carl and Sophie. The first six to eight books took place inside of what, a year to a year and a half? In that time according to television, those two characters are going to go from children to teens inside of what is supposed to be accepted in show time as 18 or so months.

Which is going to get problematic ala Weeds when it comes to the rapid aging of characters like Carl and Sophie. The first six to eight books took place inside of what, a year to a year and a half? In that time according to television, those two characters are going to go from children to teens inside of what is supposed to be accepted in show time as 18 or so months.