The Walking Dead

mcm1610

• 7 months later...
I have read all of and am in love with the comics. Well, up to the last hardcover. I can't wait for the show to get going, even though the books blow them away.

They really need to release the 7th hardcover book. I really want to get it, and continue the story but I haven't heard anything about a release date for it. I know the single issues are out I just would prefer it if I could add it to my hardcover collection.

Trailer looks good but it seems like they are changing a lot of stuff again. Didn't work too well in the first season.

at TWD panel at SDCC, Laurie Holden (Andrea) said that if you're a fan of the comics, you'll be really happy with this season. whatever that means.

A random conversation brought this up with a few out of towners at a recent show. I have never read the books and have never seen the show but someone told me they got rid of a lot of people that worked on the first season and brought in a bunch of new writers etc. Supposed to be more true to the books. I'm waiting on a friend to let me borrow his books.

It's just so well done. It seems like no character is off limits to bad breaks. Shit happens left and right. The arcs are interesting. Lots of unexpected results to different scenarios. I just always feel like I'm on my toes when I'm reading because I've gotten very used to the sort of hollywood plan of a group of characters and a couple get picked off, but you know who is sticking around.

I don't want to spoil anything, so this is vague as shit, but I remember in one book a lot of carnage happened and I was amazed at the effect on the story's cast of characters. Like... bummed out and re-read to make sure I grasped it all properly.

It's just so well done. It seems like no character is off limits to bad breaks. Shit happens left and right. The arcs are interesting. Lots of unexpected results to different scenarios. I just always feel like I'm on my toes when I'm reading because I've gotten very used to the sort of hollywood plan of a group of characters and a couple get picked off, but you know who is sticking around.

I don't want to spoil anything, so this is vague as shit, but I remember in one book a lot of carnage happened and I was amazed at the effect on the story's cast of characters. Like... bummed out and re-read to make sure I grasped it all properly.

yup