The Walking Dead

mcm1610

I'm a loyalist but I hate that feeling of wasted potential every week.

This sort of nails it on the head for me. After every episode or plot arc I think that while it was good, I wish they had focused on "x" instead.

As you said (T.V. vs. comic) the writing seems very tasked focused. I feel like they have their major arc and then a bunch of minor episode to episode stuffs but no continuity between the two. The smaller items rarely seem to forward the larger story so nothing of consequence happens.

Episode last night was good. Better than previous ones.

Daryl keeps being my favorite character. That damn crazy redneck.

I'm at the point where I just don't give a rat's ass about Sofia anymore. She needs to be either worm food or a damn zombie by now.

Andrea just needs to follow through with her suicidal tendencies and off herself already. She's so damn annoying...and even more so after shooting Daryl.

And what the fuck was up with the barn full of walkers?!?!...What is Herschel (sp?) hiding?!?! WOAH!!!

Andrea is the best! aside from Glenn, of course. so glad they actually have her taking charge and becoming a badass sharpshooter.

and how long are they going to keep up this one day = one episode thing? carl is going to be 18 in 2 weeks if they keep this up.

i want to like this show so much more than i do cuz i love the comics so much.

also, i caught part of the talking dead last night and it was one of the dumber things i've seen in awhile. almost as bad as the reality tv aftershows on mtv.

Bummed that I missed this episode last night. My lady friend had some car troubles that needed tending to before work today so we had no choice but to fix that ASAP.

From what I've read so far we are now seeing what Herschel's got in the barn? I told ya'll it wasn't kittens!

And as for the talking dead. I guess it's worth watching just once for sh*ts and giggles. It's unfortunate that they have to gear the show around the mentality that the graphic novels don't exist. It seems to me like they're trying to avoid comparing the show to the graphic novels as to avoid any potential spoilers. In the end it just defeats any possibility that they might have an intelligent discussion.

I was initially kinda pissed that Andrea shot him since although he's not in the comic, Daryl is one of my favorites and you know, you generally really shouldn't shoot in the same direction that other people are running but at least in that respect they're finally bringing some continuity to the comics since she should've been a god status marksman by now. In her defense he did look a lot like a walker haha. I know people were flipping shit that she couldn't put her gun together in the bathroom scene but at least now she's getting better with guns.

The barn is going to be a ton of fun next week I'm sure.

[image]

The barn is going to be a ton of fun next week I'm sure.

[image]

Hershel doesn't have all those expendable children (aside from Maggie I mean) walking around talking off one or two lines for no reason - that's all I'll say.

Also, Carol's admonition of Daryl that he's just as good as Shane or Rick is dead on - at this point I'd dare say he's better.

For streaming the episodes, just type "the walking dead sXXeXX stream" Replace the X's with season and episode numbers, like s02e09 would be the 9th episode of the 2nd season. If you can't find a working link, try "watch" instead of stream. I've watched a lot of this season online this way because I play hockey Sunday nights.

You'd think I'd bookmark the sites, but I don't.

For streaming the episodes, just type "the walking dead sXXeXX stream" Replace the X's with season and episode numbers, like s02e09 would be the 9th episode of the 2nd season. If you can't find a working link, try "watch" instead of stream. I've watched a lot of this season online this way because I play hockey Sunday nights.

You'd think I'd bookmark the sites, but I don't.

icefilms.info