So Juan, who's the lucky lady?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh... I see nothing wrong with Scott's post. Just seemed like a friendly little jab to me.

Seems like some people on this board just go out of their way to bust on anything Scott does.

Pretty much this. Even though Juans twitter is private its still the internet, if it was that big of a deal he wouldn't have posted it at all. I got a chuckle out of it myself, though I didn't think it was really funny enough to warrant it's own thread.

meh... I see nothing wrong with Scott's post. Just seemed like a friendly little jab to me.

Seems like some people on this board just go out of their way to bust on anything Scott does.

Pretty much this. Even though Juans twitter is private its still the internet, if it was that big of a deal he wouldn't have posted it at all. I got a chuckle out of it myself, though I didn't think it was really funny enough to warrant it's own thread.

Can someone make a master list of who on this board is cleared to have their balls busted? Just so we can avoid this in the future.

essentially this is what this board is composed of,hence why I won't post anything much often some people here are jaded punks on their rag every day of the month.still there is much comedy to be observed

you guys are fucking ridiculous. there is very little comedy here. or good taste.

PS- Jaded punks? Half the people here don't have pubes yet. or good taste.

All you guys are a bunch of weirdos.

this

and this

Im confused, when did Juan say it was someone who posted on here? Or did you just assume that Scott to start shit? He just said it was someone he has met on the internet (that heposted on FB, meaning he probably has friends on fb that he has never met) but keep going scott we are all awaiting your next dumbwitted post.