Record Store Day 2011 Thread - April 16

add to the list MO's Simple Math 7"

This Record Store Day, celebrate with the exclusive "Simple Math" 7" vinyl which features a cover of Built To Spill's "The Plan". Visit your favorite local record store on April 16th to pick up your copy. Click here to find a store near you.

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone went to rsd in austin before? i will be there for the weekend and have a feeling waterloo will be packed. any idea if end of an ear or similar shops are getting releases. although i really just want city and colour maybe some others but that is the main one. with so few waterloo may be the only place getting them...

if not i will call around in the next week or so.

I'm gonna throw this out there again, if anybody comes across that POS/Whitmore split, I'd be mighty grateful if you could grab me one. I haven't really heard much else about it, and every record store I checked said "I dunno."

Same with the Frank Turner. Wait. Was there supposed to be a Frank Turner?

I might end up with 2 Deftones, as well. Facts!

I'm gonna throw this out there again, if anybody comes across that POS/Whitmore split, I'd be mighty grateful if you could grab me one. I haven't really heard much else about it, and every record store I checked said "I dunno."

Init said there would be a color pressing after RSD available on the site, I believe. RSD pressing will be black vinyl.

ripping off madonna isnt even that songs worst quality. i want lady gaga to be a raw artist. not a motivational speaker for fags.

im not being hateful, i just spent a lot of time on /b/ these days, and im a bit desensitized.

Init said there would be a color pressing after RSD available on the site, I believe. RSD pressing will be black vinyl.

Hey, thanks for the heads up. As long as I end up with one, I'm happy. That split just seems so rad to me.

you missed out. i say that, because i feel like itd be hard to go back on her work at like it at this point. almost as if shes one of those characters who you had to be aware of as everything progressed.

but go youtube Bad Romance anyways. best pop song and video of all time.

i'll stick to Ke$ha.

from initrecords.com:

Init Records is excited to announce a limited edition split 7" from WILLIAM ELLIOTT WHITMORE and P.O.S. (with Big Cats!) to be released on Record Store Day, April 16, 2011. Each artist does one new exclusive song. 1500 black vinyl copies available exclusively at independent record stores across North America. There will also be a 500 copy color vinyl pressing available exclusively from the artists on tour and a handful for mailorders available in May. For a list of independent record stores, please visit www.recordstoreday.com

anyone went to rsd in austin before? i will be there for the weekend and have a feeling waterloo will be packed. any idea if end of an ear or similar shops are getting releases. although i really just want city and colour maybe some others but that is the main one. with so few waterloo may be the only place getting them...

if not i will call around in the next week or so.

dude, i don't think my roommate's going, but if you can pick me up and we'll go and i'll buy breakfast at 24 afterwards ($15 meal)

when do you plan on getting here?

ripping off madonna isnt even that songs worst quality. i want lady gaga to be a raw artist. not a motivational speaker for fags.

im not being hateful, i just spent a lot of time on /b/ these days, and im a bit desensitized.

She takes advantage of gay people in the same way that Glenn Beck takes advantage of middle class Christian white people.

Just gonna go ahead and post this and hope someone could help me out. I to want that city and colour beyond belief (surprised huh?). Just found out the places near me wont have em so if anyone could snag one for me that would be freakin awesome :)
I'm going to try to get some City and Colour if I can not find what I want....considering that C&C 12" will be going for some moniez <3

see that guy will get you one. you just have to pay an extra $39 for handling and convenience fees. he will even decorate it with <3 and stuff for you. fo phreee

Just gonna go ahead and post this and hope someone could help me out. I to want that city and colour beyond belief (surprised huh?). Just found out the places near me wont have em so if anyone could snag one for me that would be freakin awesome :)
I'm going to try to get some City and Colour if I can not find what I want....considering that C&C 12" will be going for some moniez <3

see that guy will get you one. you just have to pay an extra $39 for handling and convenience fees. he will even decorate it with <3 and stuff for you. fo phreee

whaaa fo phree?!?

add to the list MO's Simple Math 7"

This Record Store Day, celebrate with the exclusive "Simple Math" 7" vinyl which features a cover of Built To Spill's "The Plan". Visit your favorite local record store on April 16th to pick up your copy. Click here to find a store near you.

missed this. im sick of MO, but id probably buy it for the cover. and id be fucking rage if its acoustic.