Record Store Day 2011 Thread - April 16

For a 3LP audiophile release?

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Meh, 3 180g LPs should not cost that much. They could probably charge $35 and still double their money.

I agree, but all of ORG's releases are like that... their Nirvana reissues (which sound amazing) sell for 30.00 each.

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread needs more Piebald box set info.

This is limited edition (1,000) triple gatefold vinyl was created just for Record Store Day. Piebald's best three albums in one gorgeous package. Includes When Life Hands You Lemons, If It Weren't For Venetian Blinds It Would Be Curtains For Us All, and We Are The Only Friends We Have. Equipped with matching colored vinyl

This is limited edition (1,000) triple gatefold vinyl was created just for Record Store Day. Piebald's best three albums in one gorgeous package. Includes When Life Hands You Lemons, If It Weren't For Venetian Blinds It Would Be Curtains For Us All, and We Are The Only Friends We Have. Equipped with matching colored vinyl

and the vinyl colors will be green, blue and yellow

shopradiocast gonna be getting any of this stuff even though you only sell online?

I am not sure what is going on but I am sure we will do something that day. If you have an account with us you will get the newsletter and be informed before RSD! If you dont, I suggest you sign up to our newsletter. That will be the first place to find out

and the vinyl colors will be green, blue and yellow

Thread is complete.

I am not sure what is going on but I am sure we will do something that day. If you have an account with us you will get the newsletter and be informed before RSD! If you dont, I suggest you sign up to our newsletter. That will be the first place to find out

Get some copies of the Anberlin and I'll for sure make my first order!

Fucked Up - "Town Comp"

RSD Exclusive Vinyl LP

$17.99

While recording their brand-new album, the rock opera David Comes To Life, Fucked Up discovered that they had 15 extra tracks once the album and associated singles were complete. They decided to repurpose the extra songs as a fictitious compilation album from a British town circa 1978-83, in the tradition of local punk, post-punk and DIY comps of the era. The town is the one in which the opera is set. All tracks unreleased, and will not be on the new FU album (out May 24). Limited to 800 copie

That's awesome. Thanks for posting this. Hope I can score a copy of this...

Consider it done!

Wait. Is the Piebald box set going to be sold online? I hope so.

With that said, I can't fucking wait for We Are the Only Friends We Have. Such an amazing album.

Googled and found out it won't be.

I guess I won't be getting this after all unless someone resales it online or someone picks it up for me.

Fuckin' Record Store Day.

anybody seen prices for Bleed American or the Lips box set yet? i'd like to know how much i should save.

also, the coloured vinyl version of the lips box set is only available through their website. does that become available on record store day as well or will orders be taken sooner?

anybody seen prices for Bleed American or the Lips box set yet? i'd like to know how much i should save.

also, the coloured vinyl version of the lips box set is only available through their website. does that become available on record store day as well or will orders be taken sooner?

$45 and $125 respectively.

$45 and $125 respectively.

i understand the $125, but $45 for jimmy when i don't even care about the third disc is kind of a bummer. i'll probably still get it though.

This year independent hip hop and independent retail join forces as Rhymesayers brings an exclusive 12" picture disc to Record Store Day. The limited run of 1000 hand-numbered pieces is perfect for any collector and music lover and includes a digital download card to satisfy any audiophile's needs. You'll find 6 brand new, exclusive and unreleased tracks from Atmosphere featuring Aesop Rock, Brother Ali, Evidence of Dilated Peoples, P.O.S, Blueprint featuring Zero Star, and Grieves & Budo.These tracks are only available on this 12", and will give you a taste of what to expect from all these artists in 2011! The picture disc was designed by Ohio artist and long time Rhymesayers collaborator Chris Gliebe aka Devious. Come out this year and support independent hip hop and independent retail on April 16th for Record Store Day. Keep checking back for more about this year's Record Store Day and check out the track listing and picture disc design below...

A SIDE:

1. Atmosphere feat. Aesop Rock - "Which Way Is Up?"

Produced by Atmosphere

2. Grieves - "Got's To Go"

Produced by Budo

3. P.O.S - "Hog Knuckle Demo"

Produced by Mux Mool

B SIDE:

1. Brother Ali - "What I Do To You"

Produced by Jake One

2. Blueprint feat. Zero Star - "The Bartenders"

Produced by Blueprint

3. Evidence - "Can't See The Sun"

Produced by Twiz The Beat Pro

This year independent hip hop and independent retail join forces as Rhymesayers brings an exclusive 12" picture disc to Record Store Day. The limited run of 1000 hand-numbered pieces is perfect for any collector and music lover and includes a digital download card to satisfy any audiophile's needs. You'll find 6 brand new, exclusive and unreleased tracks from Atmosphere featuring Aesop Rock, Brother Ali, Evidence of Dilated Peoples, P.O.S, Blueprint featuring Zero Star, and Grieves & Budo.These tracks are only available on this 12", and will give you a taste of what to expect from all these artists in 2011! The picture disc was designed by Ohio artist and long time Rhymesayers collaborator Chris Gliebe aka Devious. Come out this year and support independent hip hop and independent retail on April 16th for Record Store Day. Keep checking back for more about this year's Record Store Day and check out the track listing and picture disc design below...

A SIDE:

1. Atmosphere feat. Aesop Rock - "Which Way Is Up?"

Produced by Atmosphere

2. Grieves - "Got's To Go"

Produced by Budo

3. P.O.S - "Hog Knuckle Demo"

Produced by Mux Mool

B SIDE:

1. Brother Ali - "What I Do To You"

Produced by Jake One

2. Blueprint feat. Zero Star - "The Bartenders"

Produced by Blueprint