PO: The Starting Line - Two EPs on 10" Vinyl 2/7

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ETR, next time, make shipping $10 per item! The real fans and supporters will pay for it

You're what's wrong with vinyl collecting.

I meant for this to shock, not to be truthful...

All I'm saying is so what if it was slightly overpriced... I'd rather have that then not have the record at all.

If the presses are worth it, why not? What is so wrong with wanting the records you've grown up with? Better than paying 250+ for Deja Entendu to people who did nothing but buy it when they had the chance... I'd much rather give the 250 to the label or the band (who actually did the work for it to exist)...

sorry if I'm offending... I had a great experience with ETR records and quite frankly, I dislike how everyone is badgering him over shipping costs!!! It's not like the actual record was overpriced at all.

Actually, not that I have thought about it I think that labels should only put out albums by bands people don't know about or like. If you put out something you know is actually going to sell, you are an asshole.

This should all be run like a charity.

I am going to scrap my collection and start buying bands that I don't like, so I am giving everyone a fair chance.

Anyone have any idea when these will ship?

They began shipping already this week, we sent out and packed up about 150 or so orders out of 500(Patrick will be shipping the collector packs as he finishes the liner notes). I will be working all day and week to get the rest out asap, thanks to everyone who supported the release.

-To those who care The early november records which will have an option of the collector pack in a hand made, screen printed and #'d wooden box with never before published lyric sheet, "Look back liner notes" by both Jeff and Ace who were more than excited about the release and helped out providing all the material for these great extras It will also come with a poster collage of unseen tour and promo photos. I am working out the price quotes now with the plant on what I want to do so if anyone has any input now is the time. I was planning to go with ultra clear for the collector edition versions, splatter , tri color , a/b side and not sure about the last one. The splatter was by far the most popular other than the collector packs on the tsl project plus in my opinion came out looking the best.Pre orders will go up once the test presses are approved which should be in about a month or so so hopefully. Thanks again for everyones support who purchased the release, if this continues then we will be putting out many more releases in the coming year and we are more than open to anyones recommendations for other releases they want to be made that have never seen a proper release. Shoot me an email anytime

-Also for those who care and were not aware, I will be putting out "I am the Avalanche" Self titled record later this year as well. A few people have emailed me about this so I just wanted to clarify and confirm. I am very excited about this as this record was the soundtrack to most of my college experience and movielife is one of my favorite bands so i will be sure to do this release justice

They began shipping already this week, we sent out and packed up about 150 or so orders out of 500(Patrick will be shipping the collector packs as he finishes the liner notes). I will be working all day and week to get the rest out asap, thanks to everyone who supported the release.

-To those who care The early november records which will have an option of the collector pack in a hand made, screen printed and #'d wooden box with never before published lyric sheet, "Look back liner notes" by both Jeff and Ace who were more than excited about the release and helped out providing all the material for these great extras It will also come with a poster collage of unseen tour and promo photos. I am working out the price quotes now with the plant on what I want to do so if anyone has any input now is the time. I was planning to go with ultra clear for the collector edition versions, splatter , tri color , a/b side and not sure about the last one. The splatter was by far the most popular other than the collector packs on the tsl project plus in my opinion came out looking the best.Pre orders will go up once the test presses are approved which should be in about a month or so so hopefully. Thanks again for everyones support who purchased the release, if this continues then we will be putting out many more releases in the coming year and we are more than open to anyones recommendations for other releases they want to be made that have never seen a proper release. Shoot me an email anytime

-Also for those who care and were not aware, I will be putting out "I am the Avalanche" Self titled record later this year as well. A few people have emailed me about this so I just wanted to clarify and confirm. I am very excited about this as this record was the soundtrack to most of my college experience and movielife is one of my favorite bands so i will be sure to do this release justice

awesome. will be down for all of those releases. and by "releases" do you mean TEN's entire catalog or just the ep's?

i believe it is 'For All of This' and ' The Acoustic EP'

Correct, same exact details as the starting line. Both eps limited to 500 copies split up into colors of 200,200 and 100(collector packs only). Details on colors and pre sale date and what not will come in the next couple weeks

my input- don't charge me a dime.