PO: Coheed & Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade

serum7

1000 sure seems kind of low to be split up for all 3 SRC, Amazon AND HT, and if anyone else is carrying it

That crossed my mind too. Would have made more sense if the green being that it's 3,000 would have been the retail color...but hey, what the fuck do I know about running a label and record business anyways...

That crossed my mind too. Would have made more sense if the green being that it's 3,000 would have been the retail color...but hey, what the fuck do I know about running a label and record business anyways...

Trying to get 3,000 asses in the seats instead of 1,000.

VIP $40 + concert tic $40

Trying to get 3,000 asses in the seats instead of 1,000.

VIP $40 + concert tic $40

Yep, I'll be getting rid of my VIP thing-a-ma-jig anyway. Leave getting into the venue a half hour early to the 16 year old kids with their Coheed flip flops & sunglasses.

Used my black card once, it was stupid, sold it.

None of these are going to reach big bucks now they've incresed the amount of this album out there by 600%

Assholes are still going to list both variants on eBay for way too much money/too high starting bids and claim that they're more rare than they are, claim they're sold out long before they are (if they're in hand before they actually sell out) and the uninformed are still going to pay them to acquire the records.