Graveface Record Club

deafmx

So for those of us in the cheap seats and/or just recently joined the RC, what in the Kickstarter campaign is NOT included in the RC?

Not included: Distressor, Two Conversations, Golder, Lonely Twin, Lava Children s/t, Eating Us, Dandelion Gum, Octopus Project & BMSR

Dreamend is still up in the air if it is included or not.

Not included: Distressor, Two Conversations, Golder, Lonely Twin, Lava Children s/t, Eating Us, Dandelion Gum, Octopus Project & BMSR

Dreamend is still up in the air if it si included or not.

I'd guess dandelion gum and eating us are eventually going to get the RC treatment as they are listed as upcoming but tba on the RC site

I'd guess dandelion gum and eating us are eventually going to get the RC treatment as they are listed as upcoming but tba on the RC site

Hmm, I only see this on the RC site: Black Moth Super Rainbow 'Falling through a Field' & 'Start a People' LP

Reissues are only getting the RC treatment if they have not been released on vinyl yet, or if there have to be new test pressings made.

Included with the record club from Kickstarter: Appleseed Cast - Peregrine, Dreamend - As If By Ghosts, Night School - Heart Beat, Whirr - Pipe Dreams Redux, Marshmallow Ghosts 2014 release, Hospital Ships - Oh, Ramona, Monster Movie - Transistor.

Maybe depending on whether or not it has to be re cut: Dreamend - So I ate Myself Bite by Bite and the Tears Washed Me Wave After Cowardly Wave.

Inflation has hit Freddy points like everything else, but still cool. I think I'm sitting on about 30, but I know others have been in for 5+ years and saving up the for that Graveface homemade box.

Like me... sigh.

I've got like 200 points.

There was a time I'd be able to get 2 boxes for that and now I'm 2/3 the way.

I just hoped he saved some test pressings from the indiegogo campaign to include in the boxes as previously implied.

I want a test pressing of Toman's Where Wolves Wear Wolf Wear so bad I can taste the fish that, perhaps, we should have smoked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...