Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be up on 4/19

So midnight? East or West coast time? Or do they not post new items on a time schedule?

haha I dunno. Dont worry, I promise if you want one you will get one. There's a lot going up on HT.com and if they sell out I have lots more to put up for sale. Keep an eye on this thread and you wont have trouble getting one.

:(

This is one of the lamer things I've seen on this board. Taking pre-orders then not having the stock to fulfill them is shady business practices plain and simple. How about you don't offer a pre-order and tie up peoples money without knowing how many you are getting in? Or limit pre-orders to a number well below what you expect to have in stock so people don't place their hopes in a company that can't deliver.

That's why they/distros shouldn't be doing pre-orders. Don't sell product you don't have control over or have in hand.

My SRC order was supposedly shipped over a week ago, but it still saying the same "post office has been notified they are about to ship." Lame.

Just noticed your user name and you must sell by that same name on ebay. If so, you're awesome. I snagged QOTSA - Lullabies to Paralyze off you for $35. +1 for you for sure!