Japan Relief Effort - NOFX Surfer & Fuck The Kids

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i imagine pressing numbers will be high for this release but i dont mind great idea!

why do you imagine that? Pat did say super rare, wonder what that means

well ya, its not like they could have predicted that a huge quake was gonna hit japan and printed 5000 of these to help out for charity...i'd imagine it'll be about as limited as usual because it was probably planned prior to the disaster.

This thread almost has 2,000 hits, I'm sure a ton of lurkers ordered as well. Given the quass, they may have done a larger press than usual. Seems kind of odd to focus on numbers for this one boys :P

wait, if everyone is buying this how am i going to flip it for mega bank? I gotta make those maserati payments somehow. speaking of which, i about to unload a white spits split 7" - i take only gold bullion, Norwegian Krone, or unicorn blood.

This thread almost has 2,000 hits, I'm sure a ton of lurkers ordered as well. Given the quass, they may have done a larger press than usual. Seems kind of odd to focus on numbers for this one boys :P

wait, if everyone is buying this how am i going to flip it for mega bank? I gotta make those maserati payments somehow. speaking of which, i about to unload a white spits split 7" - i take only gold bullion, Norwegian Krone, or unicorn blood.

and maybe gypsy tears, given the right quality.

how much unicorn blood did you want for the 7" inch? i'm not going any higher than 3 L

I'm far from focused on the numbers. My best friends family lives in Sendai, donating a few bucks to help out is the most I can do right now. Though, my sister and her husband donated 1,000 to the red cross last night. But on the other hand, being a vinyl nerd site, I think we're all curious about the pressing, just as much as we would be on any other pressing

I'm far from focused on the numbers. My best friends family lives in Sendai, donating a few bucks to help out is the most I can do right now. Though, my sister and her husband donated 1,000 to the red cross last night. But on the other hand, being a vinyl nerd site, I think we're all curious about the pressing, just as much as we would be on any other pressing

Thank you.