Just crossed another off.

well seeing as two of my biggest wants required me to spend 10 years hassling the band to doa reunion show, and letting me repress the records.. i'd say 10 years of billable hours, and $5,500.00

Much appreciated sir. We're talking about SHJ right?

exactly. im pretty sure they let me do it so i'd shut the fuck up about it :)

I don't know if there's many things on my list that I'd drop THAT much on. I'd probably pay a bit for the Blindside self titled. And there aren't really any tests I'd go crazy for. I already own the Showbread test and that's the only thing I would have splurged on, but didn't have to.

well now that the first paramore albums getting repressed, i can cross that off my expensive want list.

the only 2 albums i could imagine spending over $100 on would be aof - icky mettle and built to spill - nothing wrong with love

The most I've paid is in the $250-275 dollar range for the white Senor and the Queen 2x7", and the black sink or swim LP, respectively.

Right now, I'm not sure what I would put in that sort of company, aside from gaslight anthem tests (which I was able to snag one for the tumblin' dice 7").

I think $45 PPD was the most I ever spent on a single record (and it was a 10" EP). I've definitely spent $30-40, ten-fifteen times.

I'll never pay outrageous prices because for the most part, I've always seen stuff come around for reasonable prices.

I would like to own something ridiculously rare and collectible like this:

http://www.popsike.com/MILES-DAVISKIND-OF-BLUEMINT-MONO-WHITE-LABEL-PROMO-LP/140166517039.html