PO: I Can Make A Mess - Gold Rush LP

• 4 weeks later...
this lyric sheet better be written in gold fucking ink

called it ages ago, but willing to bet everyone will receive a poorly and cheaply done photocopy on plain printer paper. i dont expect ace to hand write 50 or so lyrics sheets, but the douche that runs this label will cut as many corners as possible instead of doing things right and actually getting those lyrics sheets printed up legit on good quality paper.

i honestly don't think it would take very long at all to write 9 pretty short (lyrically) songs 50 times especially when you have all the words memorized. a shape he hasn't been able to do it in 6+ months

i think it will be more the fact that the douchebag that runs this "label" will only have Ace write one lyric sheet, for himself, then make photocopies of that one lyric sheet to send out to customers.

it's also astounding that this guy hasnt just sent out these 180 gram copies, since they are done and have been for months now. instead of making people wait till the lyric sheets may or may not get done to send out the records.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[image]

[image]

[image]

I ordered this 7 1/2 months ago and have yet to see it. I used to be optimistic about it. What's Plan B? Devaluing the package and it's associated price that you set 8 months ago even further?

still nothing.. waiting to hear about this "PLAN B"

man, this was such a shit show of a project. #epicfail

Well that makes up for the 8 month wait /sarcasm

I'll be honest: I ordered all 4 variants. I'm a bit crazy for things Early November/Ace Enders related. In 8 months I haven't received a single copy of the record. He could have made an attempt to send me the copies he DID have in hand to hold me (and others in similar situations) over until the "deluxe" version arrived. He could have also sent out all of the 180 gram copies to customers when they were in hand, and then sent out these inserts separately. Far cheaper than losing product and postage to make up for an 8 month long mistake.

I'll never purchase from this label again.

Well that makes up for the 8 month wait /sarcasm

I'll be honest: I ordered all 4 variants. I'm a bit crazy for things Early November/Ace Enders related. In 8 months I haven't received a single copy of the record. He could have made an attempt to send me the copies he DID have in hand to hold me (and others in similar situations) over until the "deluxe" version arrived. He could have also sent out all of the 180 gram copies to customers when they were in hand, and then sent out these inserts separately. Far cheaper than losing product and postage to make up for an 8 month long mistake.

I'll never purchase from this label again.

...unless he releases another limited Early November/Ace Enders album haha

I finally received my tracking number for shipping about 4 hours ago, although it looks like they didn't update my shipping address from when I moved months ago. Let's see how that pans out. I'd like to say I'd never order from American Dream as well, but The Early November is my favorite band and I, too will support/purchase anything Ace Enders related. Let's just hope that Ace was unimpressed with the way this label has handled their business, and doesn't have him press anything else. I wish Enjoy the Ride pressed this, because I know everyone would be satisfied, and Ross does amazing work.

I finally received my tracking number for shipping about 4 hours ago, although it looks like they didn't update my shipping address from when I moved months ago. Let's see how that pans out. I'd like to say I'd never order from American Dream as well, but The Early November is my favorite band and I, too will support/purchase anything Ace Enders related. Let's just hope that Ace was unimpressed with the way this label has handled their business, and doesn't have him press anything else. I wish Enjoy the Ride pressed this, because I know everyone would be satisfied, and Ross does amazing work.

::fart noise::

thanks man, honestly ace is just as flakey and hard to get an answer from as the guy who runs this label so although it could have been handles much better with updates on whats going on, some of it was most likely aces fault on not responding and meeting deadlines. I had the same issue with the liner notes from the early november collector edition ep set that enjoy the ride released last year. I was smart and waited to announce anything and take money until most parts of the package was in the works. Ace is really hard to work with in my experience which is shame cause hes such a great songwriter