PO: Against Me! Total Clarity up at FAT

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also what the hell kind of gambling problem do you have that $19 is going to send you to the poor-house? Where I live you can't even watch a movie for under $26 unless you go at 11AM and don't get Twizzlers.

Sucks for you. I can see a movie with Twizzlers for under $10.

Nobody is saying or even loosely hinting that $19 is sending them to the poor house. It's just a bit disheartening that the prices seem to be going up with every release.

I mean surely the only people this harms are the fans, not the flippers. Flippers plan on reselling it as it is, and will make a profit regardless, whereas a fan may have a harder time justifying $19 for a set of demos, and may pass on it completely.

Also what the hell kind of gambling problem do you have that $19 is going to send you to the poor-house? Where I live you can't even watch a movie for under $26 unless you go at 11AM and don't get Twizzlers.

Sucks for you. I can see a movie with Twizzlers for under $10.

Nobody is saying or even loosely hinting that $19 is sending them to the poor house. It's just a bit disheartening that the prices seem to be going up with every release.

I mean surely the only people this harms are the fans, not the flippers. Flippers plan on reselling it as it is, and will make a profit regardless, whereas a fan may have a harder time justifying $19 for a set of demos, and may pass on it completely.

wowzers! it DOES suck to be this guy. i can see a movie at my local movie tavern for 5 bucks, 15 if i want a pitcher of delicious shiner to go along with whatever stupendous filmery i happen to delight in on said evening.

that being said, i used to respect fat for keeping their vinyl prices low, colored or not. i remember when it was around the realm of 8 bucks? either way, i'm not especially bothered by paying 23 bucks total (gotta remember that 40 cent cardboard piece) for a double LP, but i've definitely lost that respect that i had for them. maybe if they were to serve up an explanation, like they switched plants or what-have-you, then i'd be more inclined to understand this steady incline in record pricing.

I don't know about the rest of the complainers, but here's my thinking. $19 is not bad for a 2xLP, but if $14 is sustainable for black, then what's with the difference? Demand? If so, that's on the consumers for valuing color/rarity so high.

Me? I just want the record for the music, so I'm not going to pay a $5 "coolness" tax.

I don't know about the rest of the complainers, but here's my thinking. $19 is not bad for a 2xLP, but if $14 is sustainable for black, then what's with the difference? Demand? If so, that's on the consumers for valuing color/rarity so high.

Me? I just want the record for the music, so I'm not going to pay a $5 "coolness" tax.

$14 bucks is most excellent for black, and $19 bucks is still on the cheap for colored. No matter the reasoning behind it, both prices are still damn good.

I don't know about the rest of the complainers, d

but here's my thinking. $19 is not bad for a 2xLP, but if $14 is sustainable for black, then what's with the difference? Demand? If so, that's on the consumers for valuing color/rarity so high.

$14 bucks is most excellent for black, and $19 bucks is still on the cheap for colored. No matter the reasoning behind it, both prices are still damn good.

[image]

#Rad

The color LP's are still available. I wonder what the total number on these is going to be.

If the order numbers posted in this thread are real, then its already up to 407.

Not necessarily. Some orders might just be black or maybe someone doesn't like AM! and just happened to order something else from the site yesterday.