Question about Rise Against/Face to Face HT Colors

On Tuesday I went to my local HT store for a copy of The Mark, Tom and Travis Show. They also had a few copies of the Rise Against / Face to Face split 7", so I picked that up as well.

I was just on the HT website and the rise against / face to face 7" is a dark red color. http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Mp3CDs/Vinyl/Face-To-FaceRise-Against-Split-7-Vinyl-341959.jsp

The one I bought is clear.

Do I order the one online? I like that color much better, or is it a mistake. Are they all clear?

Thanks for any input.

http://folsomrecords.bigcartel.com/product/rise-against-face-to-face-split-side-7-vinyl

500 white vinyl

1000 oxblood vinyl

1500 yellow vinyl

2000 clear vinyl

they're sold out from the webstore now, but i'm pretty sure a ton of stores are going to carry this.

Was it sealed? I saw a few in a store by me a few weeks ago and they were clear so I didn't buy - plus I'm still waiting to get mine and didn't wanna end up with doubles

I hate when this happens to pre-orders!! It pisses me off that people participate in a pre-order and every other place gets them first, I would have saved my shipping costs and ordered other items I want from SRC/Interpunk or just went to HT and bought it!

this. If I pre-order I expect it to get shipped first.

How about being one of the first orders...and not only all the distributors getting them 1st, but to top it off not even getting a rare variant....got clear 2000...Not happy about that. I mean even yellow would have been better than...and that's 1500.... be better off waiting next time. Curious to know what colors everyone else got from them if most were clear or not.

How about being one of the first orders...and not only all the distributors getting them 1st, but to top it off not even getting a rare variant....got clear 2000...Not happy about that. I mean even yellow would have been better than...and that's 1500.... be better off waiting next time. Curious to know what colors everyone else got from them if most were clear or not.

"PRE ORDERS have a much higher probability of short run colors"

Probability not.

"PRE ORDERS have a much higher probability of short run colors"

Probability not.

well, maybe hot topic and other distributors placed their orders first? :)

Yeah, this was pretty dumb. I ordered first day it was up, and got a yellow one. Would've been nice to save some money and just buy it in person, had I known.

• 2 weeks later...
has anybody heard back from folsom yet?

Finally received mine today from Folsom and got the White one! So I guess it was worth the wait. Anyone else got theres from Folsom yet?

A few people mentioned they got theirs in the other thread. I got mine a few days ago from the label. Ordered four copies and got one of each color as hoped.