SRC shipment expectancy

Anyone in IL order from SRC?

What's the usual time it takes for delivery if shipped regular? Priority?

I have two separate orders coming through, and I'll be out of town next week, so I'm kind of hoping they get here before the weeks over. One order was placed 2 Sundays ago, and the second was placed this Sunday, both were shipped out on their respective Tuesday night.

I'm in Illinois and have ordered from them twice. First order came pretty damn quickly like in about 4 days or 5. The second order is/was a pre-order that should be here within the week but the shipment notification was sent last Friday. Today was the first day it had made any progress. I hope that helps.

accidentally ordered the Tigers Jaw self titled (which has been OOP for a while and was out of stock) and they haven't given me a refund yet, I've asked twice

I ordered it when it was still in stock along with preordering Balance & Composure's new album about a month ago and just got a notification the other day saying that the Tigers Jaw is "back ordered" and will be sent to me no extra charge.

I'm assuming I'll be getting it never, but I guess I'll wait a little bit to see if I actually get refunded or if I have to ask for one.

I don't get it....I've ordered about 40 records through SRC...not one was ever damaged. Shipping time always varied....really only a few times did it take longer than a week to 10 days, excluding preorders.

This. And I'm in Europe. My last order took ages to arrive (due to a pre-order), but still everything arrived in pristine shape, not one single bent corner...

I'm in Chicago and waiting on an order from, no joke, January (due to some items marked as "in stock" but actually backordered). The order was marked as shipped 2 weeks ago and its status at USPS is still "Electronic info received."

My first order from them when they first started was perfect though. Got here in days.

I ordered 2 times around RSD and both said they shipped the same day. I received one box the next week. then waited a few days for the other one, then emailed them because the tracking still hadn't been updated. they emailed back saying the first order had actually shipped 2 days or so after my email update said it did. i received that box after maybe 2 weeks. not terrible, just a weird way of operating their shipment notification system. records were in good shape, I think my Rival Schools was a little banged up though. I'd say a good 7-12 days.

My Touche Amore album came in today in perfect shape. Only the inner sleeve was a little wrinkled and banged up, but other than that, everything was perfect. No damage to the record. Just waiting on my shipment for the BTMI, Big D, and Streetlight albums I ordered, which... oddly enough, were sent a week prior to the Touche Amore one... hmm...

I made an order in January. After numerous messages long story short i find out my stuff "got lost in the post" and most of it is now out of stock and was offered a refund in early April, only to receive my refund a few days ago.. Is this normal for SRC? 5 months between ordering and a refund?