Hot Water Music - Live in Chicago #6 up NOW!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Placed an order with paypal. I always forget they take a few days to get back to you when you do that. Should have just ordered on my card. Hopefully I still get one to complete my set. Ordered the new SBB, Black God, Coliseum split and one or two other things.

If you got the order in they'll hold it for you. I'd rather pay the paypal fee, their credit card order is unsecured and I don't trust that...

It does appear that way, but...

Q: Is using my credit card at No Idea Records secure?

A: Yes! No Idea uses Secure Socket Layer technology, one of the most robust encryption platforms available. Your credit card information will be encrypted from the moment you enter it until your transaction is processed.

**Nerd Note! Because our shopping cart uses frames sometimes the "https://" and padlock symbol that indicates a secure connection are not always visible.... even when the connection is still secure. To verify security, open the credit card info frame in a new window to view the security information

Excellent! Thanks guys!

I was going to place an order tomorrow for those other records so I am happy this went up today and I don't have to just order one 7". Going to be real excited to get this package. That Black God 7" is supposed to be awesome.

The Black God record is absolutely killer. You will be very happy with that one. I managed to grab a test press of that record from Var a couple weeks ago. One of my favorite EPs of the year so far.

Placed an order with paypal. I always forget they take a few days to get back to you when you do that. Should have just ordered on my card. Hopefully I still get one to complete my set. Ordered the new SBB, Black God, Coliseum split and one or two other things.

If you got the order in they'll hold it for you. I'd rather pay the paypal fee, their credit card order is unsecured and I don't trust that...

That is untrue, it is fully secured. Use whatever method you are stoked to use. Cash is cool too. Ha.

From our site:

A: Yes! No Idea uses Secure Socket Layer technology, one of the most robust encryption platforms available. Your credit card information will be encrypted from the moment you enter it until your transaction is processed.

**Nerd Note! Because our shopping cart uses frames sometimes the "https://" and padlock symbol that indicates a secure connection are not always visible.... even when the connection is still secure. To verify security, open the credit card info frame in a new window to view the security information.

They got back quick today. I ordered with PayPal and already got/paid the bill.

same, got my paypal invoice from them within 20 minutes of placing the order.

That is untrue, it is fully secured. Use whatever method you are stoked to use. Cash is cool too. Ha.

From our site:

**Nerd Note! Because our shopping cart uses frames sometimes the "https://" and padlock symbol that indicates a secure connection are not always visible.... even when the connection is still secure. To verify security, open the credit card info frame in a new window to view the security information.

Sorry man. Didn't see that. Just touchy with my credit card info. Hope you understand.