Records You Are Lucky To Own

• 2 years later...

Off the top of my head:

Toe - Topshelf Boxset

Toe - USB Live with all shows from U.S/Canada Tour

Pelican - Australasia second press Signed by Trevor B

Kepler - Fuck Fight Fail

Mogwai - 4 Satin Chemical Underground pressing

Marilyn Manson - Smells Like Childrens with side jacket mistake ( Listed as Mechanical Animals )

Opeth - Black water Park - Watershed

Melvins - Hostile Ambient takeover 7 inches series

Pink Floyd - See Emily Play Pink 7inche

Don Caballero - WCLP blue vinyl ( only 200 )

Don Caballero Gangbanged live with an headache Bone colored vinyl.

Sunn LA Reh 012

Signed copies of the original Your Favorite Weapon and TDAG by all four members of Brand New (and Daisy by everyone but Jesse - F-U Andrew Ellis!)

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea signed by Jeremy Barnes, Scott Spillane and Julian Koster.

All my Streetlight Manifesto stuff signed by Tomas.

NOFX boxset on blue vinyl.

The Wonder Years record release variants.

IIOI - 52 weeks tour press

I am sure that there are others, but those are the ones I am really glad to have off the top of my head.

Here are some of mine

And So I Watch You From Afar - Gangs

The Dear Hunter - Act I and II (3x12", Black, /250)

The Dear Hunter - Act I and II (3x12", Clear, /250)

Maps & Atlases - Tree, Swallows, Houses (Clear Light Blue with Black Print)

Manchester Orchestra and o'Brother/Thrice - Split

RX Bandits - And The Battle Begun

RX Bandits - Progress (180g Radioactive /100)

RX Bandits - Progress (Test Pressing /24)

Tera Melos/By The End Of Tonight - Complex Full of Phantoms (Yellow with Green Splatter, /200)

Tera Melos - Drugs to the Dear Youth (Brown, /250)

Toe - Boxset

Plus a few I have preordered

Tides of Man - Young and Courageous (with Hand Painted Cover)

Damascus - Heights (Test Pressing /10)

The Dear Hunter - Color Spectrum Sampler (1x12" Test Pressing, /5)

Amen Ra - Prayers 09 + 10 || 1 x 12 " || Grave Escape Records (/) || Clear (1 side with Silkscreen) || #71, lim. to 100 ||

Blind Melon - Soup || 1 x 12 " Gatefold || Capitol Records (C1 7243 8 28732 1 1) || Black || with inserts ||

hepa-Titus ‎- Follow Me || 1 x 12 " || Amphetamine Reptile Records ‎(AmRep 091) || Black || #64 / 100 ||

J Mascis - Martin + Me || 1 x 12 " || Reprise Records (46177 - 1) || Black ||

Mad Season [1995] - Above || 2 x 12 " Gatefold || Columbia Records (C2 67057) || Black || etching ||

Melvins, The - The Bride Screamed Murder || 1 x 12 " || Amphetamine Reptile Records (AMREP078) || Black || Adam Jones cover /100 ||

Mogwai [1997] - Young Team || 2 x 12 " Gatefold || Chemical Underground Records (Chem 018) || Black ||

Motorpsycho [1997] - Angels And Demons At Play || 2 x 12 " || Stickman Records (Psychobabble 007) || Black || non-gatefold; 1st press ||

Mutter - Hauptsache Musik || 2 x 12 " || Nobistor (none) || Black ||

OST - Natural Born Killers || 2 x 12 " || Interscope Records (SVLP 118) || Black || lim. to 500 ||

Pearl Jam [1998] - Live On Two Legs || 2 x 12 " Gatefold || EPIC Records (492859 1) || Black ||

Primus - Antipop || 2 x 12 " || Interscope Records (069490414 - 1) || Black ||

Queens Of The Stone Age - Songs For The Deaf || 2 x 12 " || Interscope Records (493435 - 1) || Black || UK Version /2000 ||

Rosetta/East Of The Wall/Year Of No Light - Split || 2 x 12 " Gatefold || Denovali/Vega Vinyl (DEN45 / VV - 006) || Black || /100 ||

Sonic Youth [1995] - Washing Machine || 2 x 12 " Gatefold || DGC (DGC2 24825) || Black ||

Tool - Salival || 2 x 12 " || Boot ||

Tephra - Tempel || Box || Golden Antenna Records (Golden 013) || Black || 17 on Black, 18 on Orange || #13/35 ||

I got the Rapider Than Horsepower/The Mae Shi split LP from someone on DF a few years ago because it was stupid cheap and I'd liked the couple Mae Shi songs I'd heard. That LP quickly became one of my favorite records, and got me into RTH, who are one of my favorite bands now.

Less importantly, I almost waited too long to get a first press of Modern Baseball's first album and ended up getting one of the very last copies.