PO:Early November Vinyl EP's Available NOW!

doesn't that mean a flipper could buy 3 or 4 and just lie to you about it?

if you're going to have a 'strict limit' of 2, you should probably enforce that policy.

Yea, obviously but i dont want to screw over anyone without a credit card or paypal account either.

hey, it's 2011. no offense, but, get a fucking paypal account or credit card. so much shit is via online stores. c'mon.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you guys putting out all of the Early November albums on vinyl? (repressing The Room's Too Cold)

If so, that's fucking awesome.

I've been wanting The Mother, the Mechanic and the Path on vinyl for the longest time now. Would be an epic vinyl set.

That is not true, after these the only other dtr album we have legal clearance for is "i am the avalanche" s/t.... Once we finish that one then I am going to attempt to obtain more rights but chances are this is going to be it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you guys putting out all of the Early November albums on vinyl? (repressing The Room's Too Cold)

If so, that's fucking awesome.

I've been wanting The Mother, the Mechanic and the Path on vinyl for the longest time now. Would be an epic vinyl set.

That is not true, after these the only other dtr album we have legal clearance for is "i am the avalanche" s/t.... Once we finish that one then I am going to attempt to obtain more rights but chances are this is going to be it.

:'( :'( :'(

These come in the mail today so I'll try and take more accurate photos of the vinyl colors. If they are in fact as royal blue (versus the aqua we requested) and brown (versus the bronze we requested) then it'll be the vinyl plants fault and not ETR's.

actual non-snarky question: why do you have the records and not ETR guy?

These come in the mail today so I'll try and take more accurate photos of the vinyl colors. If they are in fact as royal blue (versus the aqua we requested) and brown (versus the bronze we requested) then it'll be the vinyl plants fault and not ETR's.

I believe he does the inserts or something along those lines? Could be mistaken though.

I did the boxes for this and since it would be costly to ship 100 boxes to ETR I am going to ship the orders with boxes myself. Some people might order a box + copies of the other colors so I'll have all colors in case that happens. We did the same thing with The Starting Line.

If you order a colored version and a box set I can make sure I find copies of the colored versions that look best with the artwork for you, just let me know.

I did the boxes for this and since it would be costly to ship 100 boxes to ETR I am going to ship the orders with boxes myself. Some people might order a box + copies of the other colors so I'll have all colors in case that happens. We did the same thing with The Starting Line.

If you order a colored version and a box set I can make sure I find copies of the colored versions that look best with the artwork for you, just let me know.

gotcha! just wondering!

i appreciate the offer, but i think i'm gonna pass on the box set (they look great, i'm just saving for a house right now and can't justify the price tag) and just get the regular (colored) versions.

gotcha! just wondering!

i appreciate the offer, but i think i'm gonna pass on the box set (they look great, i'm just saving for a house right now and can't justify the price tag) and just get the regular (colored) versions.

Sounds good - I'll post cell phone pics as soon as the vinyl arrives - I do color correction & digital retouching for a living so I will make sure what is seen on the screen (or at least my calibrated screen) is what the vinyl looks like in real life. I really hope the blues aren't royal blue in person...

FedEx just dropped off my copies - the jackets came out amazing & the vinyl looks great too. Sadly, the aqua they used was a little more royal blue than we expected so it's not exactly the same color as the album art but they look great nonetheless. The bronze is more bronze than the ROTW photos - not as chocolate poop brown as those pics made it look. I'll post some pics soon.