PO:Early November Vinyl EP's Available NOW!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and once again, just for the record, allison your naming of your news pets cracked me the fuck up. if only everyone had a proper sense of humour...

Haha thank you.

I honestly did not intend to mock anyone or anything. I didn't even think it could be construed as being mean spirited. I was just being goofy.

I'm glad they are at least somewhat better than you expected, sorry again to everyone about the barcode, but it's already been stated why it wasn't made smaller...

yeah, the barcode is drive thru's fault. can't fault you or ETR for that.

Geez what happened..you guys were so buddy buddy 2 pages ago....

Even going as far as complimenting patrickemmons work:

Can anyone comment on the overall package quality/sound quality on these? I've been on the fence.

it's better than i expected. and by that i mean, they look slightly better than i expected, and sound decent (though i am not an audiophile by any means). the barcode is an eyesore, but whaddayagonnado?

they have matte finish medium weight jackets, and my inner sleeves didn't have any tears. actually packed really well to ship them, surprisingly.

From reading the posts on the outside it doesn't seem like she was attacking anything...seems like she was just trying to get people to laugh at the situation, not to make fun but to move past it. Just my thoughts.

yeah, the barcode is drive thru's fault. can't fault you or ETR for that.

Geez what happened..you guys were so buddy buddy 2 pages ago....

Even going as far as complimenting patrickemmons work:

it's better than i expected. and by that i mean, they look slightly better than i expected, and sound decent (though i am not an audiophile by any means). the barcode is an eyesore, but whaddayagonnado?

they have matte finish medium weight jackets, and my inner sleeves didn't have any tears. actually packed really well to ship them, surprisingly.

From reading the posts on the outside it doesn't seem like she was attacking anything...seems like she was just trying to get people to laugh at the situation, not to make fun but to move past it. Just my thoughts.

that was exactly what i intended.

usually i just post jersey shore gifs. this time i opted for zebra/barcode humor. apparently it was lost on some people. relieve tension through humor.

Just a heads up that all solo color orders placed before 6/6 at noon are either already shipped or packed up and will ship in the morning. Got through a good 250/350 orders so far, thanks again to everyone for the support! We have another big announcement(non dtr related) that we will be making in the next week or two. Order was placed today

While I initially hated the mock up color, these DO look much better in person. The splatter in particular is one of the best looking ones I've seen. Additionally, the short wait time between preorder and arrival as well the way these were packed for shipment was a huge improvement over the Starting Line mess. Finally, these sound great and bring back all kinds of happy nostalgia for me. Thanks for putting these out.

Just a heads up that all solo color orders placed before 6/6 at noon are either already shipped or packed up and will ship in the morning. Got through a good 250/350 orders so far, thanks again to everyone for the support! We have another big announcement(non dtr related) that we will be making in the next week or two. Order was placed today

What about the orders placed... oh, let's say last Friday for instance? :)

For the record I did email Ross before bitching about my new born baby colored vinyl and he's gonna hook me up. He always has been great with that and I have nothing but good things to say about him. Enjoy The Ride is definitely one of the better labels when it comes to customer service.

Ain't nothing wrong with wanting what you paid for, and my sardonic comments are all in good fun.

We're all friends here :D

What about the orders placed... oh, let's say last Friday for instance? :)

shoot me a pm with your name/order # and ill let you know the status

For the record I did email Ross before bitching about my new born baby colored vinyl and he's gonna hook me up. He always has been great with that and I have nothing but good things to say about him. Enjoy The Ride is definitely one of the better labels when it comes to customer service.

Ain't nothing wrong with wanting what you paid for, and my sardonic comments are all in good fun.

Glad he got stuff worked out for you - I know you were watching the progress of the boxes, did you miss out on one or decide to pass?

Got them today, looks great, colors are a little odd but I like it. The only negatives I would say about the last 2 releases is I think they should have inserts for all copies not just the packages. There is no A/B Side tracklisting and the barcode (i know has been already complained about) is ugly. I know you guys saw no way around this so there wasn't anything you could do but its just something that would of made this release perfect.

Other than that I'd say it was a step up from the way TSL release was handled (getting my order within 2 weeks after a preorder is awesome) and I look forward to IATA.

Glad he got stuff worked out for you - I know you were watching the progress of the boxes, did you miss out on one or decide to pass?

Decided to pass the night before. Took my family to Disneyland and to Universal Studios next month, so saving $30 allowed me to buy 1 Coke and 1 Churro at the theme park ;D

Just realized that the promo code did nothing for me, given I had to pay to return the wrong item I got.

Got mine in the mail today I must say For All Of This on ultra clear with pink and aqua splatter looks really cool also got The Acoustic EP on Blue/Bronze swirl with bone splatter. None of the grainy sand feeling I got on The Starting Line With Hopes Vinyl everything was packaged very nicely great job on this release now please tell me you are working on The Starting Line Based On A True Story...my absolute favorite album by them!

I'm somewhat worried. The 2nd order I placed got here 4 days ago, and the 1st one hasn't gotten here yet. Not freaking out yet, but close.

PM enjoytheride your name and order number. That's what I did and he told me when I should be expecting my order. I'm sure he could do that same for you :).

Will do, thanks.