MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Id be shocked if the free record was a Blink record. I cant imagine them being able to give that many free records out of something they had to pay licensing fees on.

Happy to finally get an update and the mock ups look good, hopefully we actually get these by the new street date. I wont hold my breath tho.

I'm guessing it'll be a 7" from a shitty band RJ signs that wants to be blink. That way he gets some promo for his band out of it

Id be shocked if the free record was a Blink record. I cant imagine them being able to give that many free records out of something they had to pay licensing fees on.

Happy to finally get an update and the mock ups look good, hopefully we actually get these by the new street date. I wont hold my breath tho.

I'm guessing it'll be a 7" from a shitty band RJ signs that wants to be blink. That way he gets some promo for his band out of it

jesus dude, that's pretty cynical. while this release has sucked, he's definitely making amends so far with all of the other stuff he's offered. that's way above and beyond what most labels would do.

I thought about doing this since The Ataris and the Movielife pressings are sold out and not being repressed.

Revelation repressed the Movielife record as well....and for cheaper than MTS.

Yeah,but I can't use my discount. I think I'm going to go the Interpunk route and pick up the split with Useless ID too. I'm regressing back to being 14 again.

Amazon does say the pre-order is from MTS though, but yesterday they told me that it wasn't them.

• 2 weeks later...
So Dan emailed me today saying that he's gonna cancel my coloured 7" order because I used the discount code to order them and I hadn't made any order prior to it..... But i ordered the 180g pack when the preorder first went live.

Wtf?

Send him the order number for the 180G assuming you still have it?