MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Guest greymundos
Plus my tracking number says it is coming in the mail tomorrow....

you've already got it like four times

I'm waiting on my FIF copy

I heard people were giving high fives in this thread, so I wanted to join in!

[image]

I feel like pre-ordering this and then requesting a refund! or maybe I'll request a refund without placing an order... yeah, that sounds better

"hey, yeah, I sent $50 cash in an envelope, but I know you got it because I used delivery confirmation. thanks! <3 hq"

still waiting to actually get my money back. but at least i heard back from them with a "your refund will be processed shortly." that was three hours ago though.

is there not any legal action to take? because this is pretty dumpy... and not even a freaking update in 10 days? "The pressing plant we've been using for blink-182's "Take Off Your Pants And Jacket" re-opens today" - RJ (Jan 3rd)

Notice he said we've been using not that PRESSED (pressed as in past tense) ... idk maybe I'm just over thinking this.

is there not any legal action to take? because this is pretty dumpy... and not even a freaking update in 10 days? "The pressing plant we've been using for blink-182's "Take Off Your Pants And Jacket" re-opens today" - RJ (Jan 3rd)

Notice he said we've been using not that PRESSED (pressed as in past tense) ... idk maybe I'm just over thinking this.

Legal action like what? Dude's giving money back.

i am still waiting to get my money back after he said it would be processed "soon"

I received an update from the pressing plant today, and everything is rolling smoothly. I have decided to set a revised release date of December 20th, 2011. I know that this is a long time a way, and is way past the original pre-order and release dates. I want to make sure that we can set a date and commit to it, instead of giving you a closer date and missing it again.

- RJ

Just thought I'd leave this here.

i am still waiting to get my money back after he said it would be processed "soon"

dude, it hasn't even been a day...

everyone is getting their refunds, no one has been denied that. Email dan like I posted over a month ago and you will be fine. This isn't like a credit card machine and these people do have lives. I'm not sure what Dan does, but I'm sure he isn't sitting at home on a friday night processing fucking refunds for RJ...

I received an update from the pressing plant today, and everything is rolling smoothly. I have decided to set a revised release date of December 20th, 20
. I know that this is a long time a way, and is way past the original pre-order and release dates. I want to make sure that we can set a date and commit to it, instead of giving you a closer date and missing it again.

- RJ

Just thought I'd leave this here.

Guest greymundos

Dudes, I just got mine in the mail earlier today. Loving this record!!!!!

The bonus songs actually include an unreleased blink song from the TOYPAJ era..

SO FUCKING STOKED!