MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Guest thankyoubasedgod

Wow, I went from having a good time reading the last 8 pages of this thread to being incredibly angry. I want my fucking money back.

That fat fuck was really throwing parties and getting tattoos with our money instead of pressing these records. I mean, I knew he was a retard but I didn't know he was THAT much of a retard. I actually thought he was taking care of shit. I did expect these records to eventually come out, sometime in the future, not any time soon. But SRC's response kinda sealed the coffin; we're never going to see our money again. And now that Ryan quit? Like I'm seriously tight right now.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

I'm gonna find out where RJ lives and cut his arm with the fucking tattoos off. I want my money back.

Since I got ordered this, I never really cared about the first couple delays and figured i'd get it when it was ready, whatever. But today is the first day I feel fed up with it. This is Rediculous, ive actually only stayed in it this long for those 7"s.

Same here...

This thing looks like its about to finally fall through.

Since I got ordered this, I never really cared about the first couple delays and figured i'd get it when it was ready, whatever. But today is the first day I feel fed up with it. This is Rediculous, ive actually only stayed in it this long for those 7"s.

same here. Im so glad I picked up the 180 gram pressing hot topic did a while back

maybe people should try contacting all the tattoo parlors in the Brooklyn area to get in touch with RJ. seems like he spends all his time and our money there.

if this charade keeps up any longer i advise everyone waiting or attempting to get a refund from MTS to no avail to file a complaint with the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs because they will help. http://www.nyc.gov/html/dca/html/contact/contact_form.shtml

i filed a complaint online back when the second "revised release date' was missed a few months ago while MTS ignored my emails, and the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs helped me get my money back. Ryan & RJ both emailed me and I got a refund. so it may take lighting an actual fire under their ass, not just hounding MTS via email yourself.

I am no longer the point of contact for any MTS inquiries. Please email RJ at [email protected] for any questions or concerns. Thank you.

Hahahahahaha

Why did you leave? Was it because your pay cheque took forever to be printed/pressed?

Haha, thats not me... that was the response I got from Ryan when i tried emailing MTS.

Guest thankyoubasedgod
maybe people should try contacting all the tattoo parlors in the Brooklyn area to get in touch with RJ. seems like he spends all his time and our money there.

if this charade keeps up any longer i advise everyone waiting or attempting to get a refund from MTS to no avail to file a complaint with the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs because they will help. http://www.nyc.gov/html/dca/html/contact/contact_form.shtml

i filed a complaint online back when the second "revised release date' was missed a few months ago while MTS ignored my emails, and the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs helped me get my money back. Ryan & RJ both emailed me and I got a refund. so it may take lighting an actual fire under their ass, not just hounding MTS via email yourself.

Thank you. Doing this right now.

Here's the SRC email:

"Hello,

Please note we have cancelled the following item from our catalog Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket vinyl. This item was set to release today, but we have not been provided with a new release date. Because of this, Shop Radio Cast is refunding all orders.

Please note there are two options for refunds:

1.) Store credit + 10%: If you take store credit we will give you an additional 10% of the TOYPAJ product cost. So if you spent $60 you will get $66!

You must email [email protected] by Friday April 13th, 2012 in order to take advantage of this opportunity!

2.) Paypal or Credit Card refund: For a refund by credit card or Paypal please email [email protected] and request this option.

If we do not hear back by Friday April 13th you will automatically be refunded on or before April 17, 2012.

BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR ORDER NUMBER OR THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED IN YOUR EMAIL!

If you have other items in your order do not worry, after we process the refund of your choice we will immediately ship out the remainder of your order.

Please note we are commencing refunds immediately and will respond to them in the order they are received. However it may take a day or two for us to respond due to the volume and amount of work it takes to process and respond to each refund. We ask that you be patient and we appreciate it.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience. "

I'm gonna find out where RJ lives and cut his arm with the fucking tattoos off. I want my money back.

if someone has access to his address and is serious about giving him a visit (minus the arm cutting) to try to get some form of an answer... since he's ignoring online inquiries... maybe we can set up a paypal account to cover their gas costs... i'd be willing to chip in...