MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Guest beejayz

welp so much for a 10th annaversey release of this. even through the delays i thought it still come out but not so much anymore.

Guest beejayz
welp so much for a 10th annaversey release of this. even through the delays i thought it still come out but not so much anymore.

You JUST came to this conclusion?

recently, yeah. with having no previous problem with MTS records, i thought a few delays was just bad luck. even with everyone saying they were liars, it didnt bother me since all people do these days is lie. but now with no more communication at all to the public, theres no other conclusion for me right now. i could be wrong but we will see eventurally.

recently, yeah. with having no previous problem with MTS records, i thought a few delays was just bad luck. even with everyone saying they were liars, it didnt bother me since all people do these days is lie. but now with no more communication at all to the public, theres no other conclusion for me right now. i could be wrong but we will see eventurally.

That's quite the cynical attitude!

You sound deeply hurt and disillusioned. Once you realize that a dude repressing Blink records really wasn't the heart of punk rock but just an opportunist you'll feel better.

You sound deeply hurt and disillusioned. Once you realize that a dude repressing Blink records really wasn't the heart of punk rock but just an opportunist you'll feel better.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait a second. Are you trying trying to tell me blink-182 is not punk rock?

I agree with this. There's still a chance these come out.

Yea, I agree with Casey. we all just need to wait it out. I'm sure RJ is super busy trying to figure things out. MTS has never let anyone down before so why would they start now, right?

Hang in there buddy

+1

Guest beejayz

+1

huh? im not hurt by it. nor do i care that much. just saying that things were looking bad, i gave the benefit of the doubt. no big deal though.