MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

i love how everyone on this board expects a company to have "morals" or "care about their customers" business is business and the people who run these sites have their own problems to deal with and aren't going to attend to every bitchy blink fan who didn't get their record they saw the TOYPAJ as a good investment that flopped on them and no RJ is gone the problem here is BAD BUSINESS not morally corrupt business because in the world of making money it's all about the money not the consumer

Fuck. Where do I start? A little punctuation would do wonders. Also, this might be the stupidest thing I've ever read.

+1 I'm glad I'm not the only one who was left scratching their head after that one. Whew. Run-on sentences are plaguing the internets

How come SRC didn't attempt to get answers for us or attempt to update us? And if they did attempt to get answers, why didn't they mention it? How is it that they know where RJ is and have contact with him, but aren't attempting to update the thousands of people who got their money stolen?

Because in all honesty, it shouldn't be SRC's job to get answers for us or update us on this record. That should be RJ's. Just saying...

How come SRC didn't attempt to get answers for us or attempt to update us? And if they did attempt to get answers, why didn't they mention it? How is it that they know where RJ is and have contact with him, but aren't attempting to update the thousands of people who got their money stolen?

dude it's not their fucking business how much more clear can it be ? I can almost guarantee with the rep mts has gained because of the blink nonsense no other label would want to get involved to help people.

that's like me going into usps and asking them why fed ex or ups fucked up my package just because they do some business through them. are you cousins with the fish fry guy ?

RJ is a little hipster bitch and probably needs money for a new collection of nose rings and skin tight vintage clothing. She could have just borrowed some of her little sisters clothes, but instead kept our money for our TOYPAJ orders. I wonder if RJ has a drug problem now or something. It's the same kind of behavior committed by addicts, to lie, steal and hide out goes knows where. We are all potentially funding her drug fix for the day, or maybe she went in to rehab at this point.

I understand everyone who purchased (plus some) are frustrated and MTS should make some kind of statement. Us yelling at him would not do any good.

If we can assist in some way and RJ is willing to talk to us to do so, I think that is something that is positive. We know how badly this has hit people. A lot of them are our customers and friends. So yes we are willing to help if we are reasonably able to do so. We of course agree some kind of statement needs to be made. However we have no power to force MTS to do that.

As well someone mentioned RJs involvement in VC. Before a lot of this blew up we were able to gain 100% control of VC. RJ, Mightier Than Sword and Academy Fight Song no longer have any involvement with Vinyl Collective.

I understand everyone who purchased (plus some) are frustrated and MTS should make some kind of statement. Us yelling at him would not do any good.

If we can assist in some way and RJ is willing to talk to us to do so, I think that is something that is positive. We know how badly this has hit people. A lot of them are our customers and friends. So yes we are willing to help if we are reasonably able to do so. We of course agree some kind of statement needs to be made. However we have no power to force MTS to do that.

As well someone mentioned RJs involvement in VC. Before a lot of this blew up we were able to gain 100% control of VC. RJ, Mightier Than Sword and Academy Fight Song no longer have any involvement with Vinyl Collective.

How come you guys never made a statement regarding Blinks Facebook post or how come you guys don't list the actual label on your site for Blink's releases?

In regards to actually having contact with RJ, do you think its fair (for the lack of better word) to continue to work with him?

Guest deathbydrums

I just did a $20,000 worth of presales for a record I won't be able to put out. I'm not gonna say anything (truthful) about it to the customers though for 6 months, or a year, or ever. Instead, I'll ask SRC for assistance because they're so altruistically helpful and ultimately they just want people to be happy with their music! In truth, I love Jenna's calm stability whenever she comes on here and yet, at the same time, her firm grip of the situation (e.g., 100% control of VC). Hope to at least read a few more posts from her first but I may propose to her one day.

RJ is a little hipster bitch and probably needs money for a new collection of nose rings and skin tight vintage clothing. She could have just borrowed some of her little sisters clothes, but instead kept our money for our TOYPAJ orders. I wonder if RJ has a drug problem now or something. It's the same kind of behavior committed by addicts, to lie, steal and hide out goes knows where. We are all potentially funding her drug fix for the day, or maybe she went in to rehab at this point.

[image]

Guest thankyoubasedgod

dude it's not their fucking business how much more clear can it be ? I can almost guarantee with the rep mts has gained because of the blink nonsense no other label would want to get involved to help people.

that's like me going into usps and asking them why fed ex or ups fucked up my package just because they do some business through them. are you cousins with the fish fry guy ?

I feel you 100% - as a company it's not SRC's responsibility to update us and I don't expect them to get an answer from RJ.

I think I phrased myself wrong, but what I was saying was that BEING the people who chose to involve themselves with RJ and the only people to have contact with him, they should at least have said "We couldn't get a straight answer from RJ about TOYPAJ or the situation itself". I realize MTS doesn't even exist, but doing this would have proven they truly cared about the vinyl community and their customers/people they associate with, you know? It's nice their helping with Such Gold, but they're doing it for selfish reasons. I know my opinion isn't a popular one, but as a business owner myself, I think you should run your business with love and good intent. It makes for better results and happier customers.

I do have a stick up my ass since SRC banned me, a long time customer from their site because I made a single post warning people not to order the TOYPAJ pressing. That's shady and dishonest business; if I was making up lies or spamming their site, go ahead ban me, I understand. But I posted it once and they banned me and censored my comment.

I hope I came across a little better this time. And like I said before, I meant jerseydave no disrespect. I think he's a solid dude.

I feel you 100% - as a company it's not SRC's responsibility to update us and I don't expect them to get an answer from RJ.

I think I phrased myself wrong, but what I was saying was that BEING the people who chose to involve themselves with RJ and the only people to have contact with him, they should at least have said "We couldn't get a straight answer from RJ about TOYPAJ or the situation itself". I realize MTS doesn't even exist, but doing this would have proven they truly cared about the vinyl community and their customers/people they associate with, you know? It's nice their helping with Such Gold, but they're doing it for selfish reasons. I know my opinion isn't a popular one, but as a business owner myself, I think you should run your business with love and good intent. It makes for better results and happier customers.

I do have a stick up my ass since SRC banned me, a long time customer from their site because I made a single post warning people not to order the TOYPAJ pressing. That's shady and dishonest business; if I was making up lies or spamming their site, go ahead ban me, I understand. But I posted it once and they banned me and censored my comment.

I hope I came across a little better this time. And like I said before, I meant jerseydave no disrespect. I think he's a solid dude.

As someone who is inspired by a lot of you here to start trying to press albums on vinyl, I feel like what your saying gets at the core of business in general. big business is cold and greedy, it's one of the reasons we shop small.

In the vinyl world it's always going to be small shops and hopefully guys who are just as passionate about "our hobby". RJ has/has had a responsibility to every single one of us that bought a record off him. The man has no balls. He cannot admit that he fucked up. That would take character.

Sad thing is had he asked for help early on, People here would have jumped to help. MTS is dead because of his own hubris/drug habit. (i.e. whatever led him to believe that his tattoo is a real women)

SRC can't take all the blame but I just think they should say "sorry we fucked up too". Your all loyal customers here's a hug and half off a record.

I ordered the Ataris repress and no one bothered to inform me it was cancelled from SRC. My 22.00 just sits there. I asked what was up with it. Yes I wanted this record and yes it makes me sad but communication is key in this small business game of trust with our shared obsession.

All I ask is for a little more clarity!

Repeating something like "RJ is a drug addict" is exactly how silly rumors get started.

I wouldn't say rj being an addict is a silly rumor, more unconfirmed truth.

He has some kind of serious problem, that managed to somehow waste tens of thousands of dollars in a very short time. If not, hundreds of thousands.

Repeating something like "RJ is a drug addict" is exactly how silly rumors get started.

just read through this horse-shit and was going to post something along these lines.....just because the fuck-nugget hasn't communicated with this small legion of infuriated "customers" doesn't mean he burned all our cash on drugs.....if anything I'd say it all went to ink under his skin and probably towards overpaying some ass-hat to do MSPaint Mock-Ups of album covers for releases that will never be fulfilled.

bare in mind I've just finished a 16hour work day and i'm pounding beers like tomorrow's never going to come, just so I can get some sleep in a bit....but this "Drug" business is completely pulled from nothing??? I think somebody 100 or so pages back said he must have a drug problem if he blew this much money.

Honestly after people started asking for refunds, I'm sure all of the money he had was spent on the party's (which he probably thought he would more than make up for with this release), his "sweet" new tats braugh, towards somebody attempting to actually design the jacket, and (possibly) to whatever plant he was going to use to press all the vinyl for this release........speculating, but if that random e-mail message that got posted is true, perhaps to paying off that plant first.

I don't support this limp-dicked company or it's pudgy beardless gremlin leader.....but I think it's equally shitty for people to start posting unsubstantiated rumors of a drug habit with absolutely no grounds what-so-ever to stand on.

all that said.....Where's Shaq when you need him, eh????

Guest beejayz
i love how everyone on this board expects a company to have "morals" or "care about their customers". Business is business and the people who run these sites have their own problems to deal with and aren't going to attend to every bitchy blink fan who didn't get their record. SRC saw TOYPAJ as a good investment that flopped on them and now RJ is gone. The problem here is BAD BUSINESS, not morally corrupt business, because in the world of making money it's all about the money not the consumer. GRAMMAR FIXED THANKS NAZI!

agreed. businesses care about making money, and thats it.