MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Looks like most of the bands they have "signed" are pretty pissed off that they keep licencing releases instead of releasing their own bands material. Street dates that have come and gone like 6 months ago and shit. I really hope there is an MTS fest or something, and a suicide bomber shows up to support the "awesome" packaging.

I figured they had to be pissed. Almost all of the 'smaller' bands RJ singed got either CD releases or digital releases. Blegh.

Was RJ supposed to press the smaller bands releases, or were they specifically CD/digital deals?

Looks like most of the bands they have "signed" are pretty pissed off that they keep licencing releases instead of releasing their own bands material. Street dates that have come and gone like 6 months ago and shit. I really hope there is an MTS fest or something, and a suicide bomber shows up to support the "awesome" packaging.

I figured they had to be pissed. Almost all of the 'smaller' bands RJ singed got either CD releases or digital releases. Blegh.

Was RJ supposed to press the smaller bands releases, or were they specifically CD/digital deals?

i think he's talking about releasing their stuff period. from what was mentioned in a thread about the European and/or German release of the new I Hate Our Freedom album, that album has been finished for a long time and MTS was supposed to release it something like 6 months ago. i think it was originally slated for October and keeps getting pushed for some reason, as MTS has said nothing about it. obviously MTS has yet to release it at all, on any format.

i think he's talking about releasing their stuff period. from what was mentioned in a thread about the European and/or German release of the new I Hate Our Freedom album, that album has been finished for a long time and MTS was supposed to release it something like 6 months ago. i think it was originally slated for October and keeps getting pushed for some reason, as MTS has said nothing about it. obviously MTS has yet to release it at all, on any format.

MTS/Broken Rim Records are supposed to press Citizen's split with Turnover this spring. We'll see about that. Pretty skeptical, and if so I'll order from Broken Rim because I cannot bring myself to ever support MTS. Not just over this fiasco, but past orders that have all just been fucked up.

i missed the whole deal with the 50% codes.. someone wanna catch me up?

to make up for taking forever to release TOYPAJ, MTS gave everyone who pre-ordered the record prior to October or November a 50% code that could be used on any item/order in the MTS store. it can only be used in the MTS store, so since all these latest Blink re-presses are being sold through SRC, no one can use their 50% code on them.

people suspect MTS is selling these latest Blink re-presses exclusively through SRC with the intent and purpose of people not being able to use the 50% code on them.

i want a copy of both Dude Ranch and Enema but there's no way i can support SRC or MTS after all this. le sigh. to ebay!

+1. I'd love to own that vinyl but MTS aint gettin a dime from me.

On another note, anyone here waiting for their Tall Ships EP from MTS? It was supposed to be released a couple weeks ago I think and I havent heard from MTS regarding my order. Shocking right?