MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

nor did they need to know it, i wore a the used t shirt every day with my the used messenger bag, the used beanie, the used ipod case, and my the used glove with my the used hoodie cover in my the used pins and patches :)

[image]

PS: Thanks for making the scene suck for everyone. You shitty mall kids with your fuckin' snake bite piercings and and wrist bands are the reason guys like me and my friends had to beat the fuck out of jocks in high school for considering us part of your fucked AIM based department store clique. Go buy a punk rock record and educate yourself Jr.

You spelt Jack wrong

PS: Thanks for making the scene suck for everyone. You shitty mall kids with your fuckin' snake bite piercings and and wrist bands are the reason guys like me and my friends had to beat the fuck out of jocks in high school for considering us part of your fucked AIM based department store clique. Go buy a punk rock record and educate yourself Jr.

Fuck yeah, bro. Let's beat up some people because they think we like The Used, bro. Punk rock, bro.

Also, you're all getting trolled. This thread is fucking retarded.

This guy is greymundos. There is no way he isn't. He registered literally the same day the dumbass cried and deleted his account.

I must have missed this. Can you point me to the thread where that douche cried and deleted his account?

On a side note, theusedguy is cracking me up endlessly so thanks for that usedguy.

nor did they need to know it, i wore a the used t shirt every day with my the used messenger bag, the used beanie, the used ipod case, and my the used glove with my the used hoodie cover in my the used pins and patches :)

[image]

+1 for agnes skinner

This guy is greymundos. There is no way he isn't. He registered literally the same day the dumbass cried and deleted his account.

I must have missed this. Can you point me to the thread where that douche cried and deleted his account?

On a side note, theusedguy is cracking me up endlessly so thanks for that usedguy.

http://www.vinylcollective.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=sale&action=display&thread=75196&page=2

your welcome, but im not trying to be funny at all but since im the funniest person i know it doesnt surpirse me that im funny without trying to be

It's you're, not your. That shit has become an epidemic on the internet. I don't give two shits or a fuck if you're "trolling" but you have horrific spelling.

just stop

He won't.

It's you're, not your. That shit has become an epidemic on the internet. I don't give two shits or a fuck if you're "trolling" but you have horrific spelling.

He won't.

not trolling, barely understood what trolling meant and had do to a little reseach to know what you were saying, what did i spell wrong? everything seems correct...maybe i dont use the right grammer which i hate when people do on the internet but whatever...

I'm not going to read all your previous posts but the only one that comes to mind is "delways" simply because that amused me. The whole calling everyone "Jack" shtick is ridiculous. You're a gimmick though so I don't know why I'm wasting my time.