MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

PS - RJ has apparently blocked me on Facebook from posting on any of his posts. I used to post "THIS IS SO WORTH THE WAIT! MTS IS THE BEST LABEL EVER!!!" in the comments of everything, but apparently, my first amendment has been taken away.

What a fucking joke. Dude runs a lousy label, and doesn't want the cynical remarks? He should dump social networking then.

then why are you wasting your time? Obviously your comebacks are falling on deaf ears and you've become more of a troll than theusedguy. I don't discount anything you're trying to say, I just think it's pointless at this point in time, especially in a blink 182 thread...

Boredom. This board has become a joke, why not troll? I'm amazed at people like yourself that have stuck around despite the amount of small minded idiots that have flooded this board.

I've got better things to do with my time than take anything on the internet serious. So while I'm on the internet, I ain't mad, bro. It's all shits and giggles

So anyone wanna take bets on how many people come in here and say the packaging was worth they wait once this comes out in april or more likely the summer sometime?

I'd say there's a good chance most people will probably do this.

They will because its pretty unique and probably will be totally rad, but that doesnt excuse the cluster fuck of delays, lies and Shaqtus over the 101 pages so far.

Looks like most of the bands they have "signed" are pretty pissed off that they keep licencing releases instead of releasing their own bands material. Street dates that have come and gone like 6 months ago and shit. I really hope there is an MTS fest or something, and a suicide bomber shows up to support the "awesome" packaging.

it's pathetic and hilarious that they have planned two parties in the time that it has taken them to not even release this record. they had that xmas party at a bar back in december and now they are having a "Friends and Family Day Beer Party" at another bar and it's sponsored by a local brewery.

[image]

Seahaven? What the fuck?

it's pathetic and hilarious that they have planned two parties in the time that it has taken them to not even release this record. they had that xmas party at a bar back in december and now they are having a "Friends and Family Day Beer Party" at another bar and it's sponsored by a local brewery.

[image]

Seahaven? What the fuck?