MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

PS: Thanks for making the scene suck for everyone. You shitty mall kids with your fuckin' snake bite piercings and and wrist bands are the reason guys like me and my friends had to beat the fuck out of jocks in high school for considering us part of your fucked AIM based department store clique. Go buy a punk rock record and educate yourself Jr.

Fuck yeah, bro. Let's beat up some people because they think we like The Used, bro. Punk rock, bro.

Also, you're all getting trolled. This thread is fucking retarded.

Maybe you were cool with being call a 'fag' and getting shoved into lockers (by the tone of your spicy response I'm sure you got a lot of shit from your peers). I for one am not a pussy and will hit a bitch.

id like to clarify upon comachamelon's intent. he wasnt saying "we beat up faggots for wearing hot topic merch!"

hes saying "we beat the fuck out of the assholes who called us faggots..." because those meathead jocks dont know the difference between cred and a hot topic lamestreamer.

[image]

id like to clarify upon comachamelon's intent. he wasnt saying "we beat up faggots for wearing hot topic merch!"

hes saying "we beat the fuck out of the assholes who called us faggots..." because those meathead jocks dont know the difference between cred and a hot topic lamestreamer.

Yeah, bros. It's totally different! It's ok to have a jock-like violence oriented mentality as long as you listen to punk rock! Punk rock, bros! Cred!

You can get this shirt at Hot Topic:

[image]

See, bros! Not being a violent moron is for pussy Hot Topic lamestreamers! They don't have any cred, bros. Hot Topic is for pansies. Also, I'm totally posting in a Blink-182 thread, brosephs.

you suck.