else

document.write('+':gixshn62]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Don't be fooled, Shaq's MBA is from the University of Phoenix and he didn't do a Ph.D., he did a Ed.D., which can be a research doc but probably more likely a professional doctorate which doesn't have many of the same requirements as a Ph.D.

so your saying shaq's PHD is analogous to this record release in that it promises much but is ultimately a delay filled money sucking disappointment?

Don't be fooled, Shaq's MBA is from the University of Phoenix and he didn't do a Ph.D., he did a Ed.D., which can be a research doc but probably more likely a professional doctorate which doesn't have many of the same requirements as a Ph.D.

I'm just saying what I heard Shaq say on the Daily Show

The pressing plants are backed up right now with record store day releases,have faith once we have this awesome release we'll have it forever.

not sure what do..

Mightier Than Sword Records: everything that is left for sale from the first pressing is here: http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Blink-182-%252d-Take-Off-Your-Pants-and-Jacket-LP.html

March 23 at 3:47pm · Like

Kevin Malone: why is the first pressing at src? i was given a 50% coupon code for your store

about a minute ago · Like

Kevin Malone: oh wait, i see what you did there

a few seconds ago · Like